Notifications
Clear all

How Sweet It Is!!!!

27 Posts
15 Users
0 Likes
(@blueline)
Noble Member

Ladies and Gentlemen....You wanted the best and you got, the hottest band in the land "RPARKER and the Family FretTones

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

ReplyQuote
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

Hmmm,

I was thinking....

Momma, Roy and the Boy. :D

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

ReplyQuote
(@blueline)
Noble Member

I like it. This way people can say that they are MRB fan.

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Hmmmmm. All interesting, but I want to headline. I want want me one of 'dem entourages. Maybe "Rash-Daddy Roy and the Scratchers". :lol:

Oh, and Mick said he'd rather go through Jr. High all over again than tour on a colored bus. No satisfying some kids. :?

Ok, so on a serious note. Ignorance coming out more than normal with this one, but who sets the tempo and beat? We don't know, and we each point at each-other to do so. I'm thinking Battleaxe does on the skins. She thinks Mick on the bass, and he sez it's me.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

imo nothing beats hearing the sticks clacking together at the start of a tune. 8)

#4491....

ReplyQuote
(@margaret)
Noble Member

Ok, so on a serious note. Ignorance coming out more than normal with this one, but who sets the tempo and beat? We don't know, and we each point at each-other to do so. I'm thinking Battleaxe does on the skins. She thinks Mick on the bass, and he sez it's me.
Ummm, Roy......do you really think "Battleaxe" is a good idea?! Remember, she has sticks in her hands, and she KNOWS HOW TO USE THEM!

:lol:

Margaret

When my mind is free, you know a melody can move me
And when I'm feelin' blue, the guitar's comin' through to soothe me ~

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Ummm, Roy......do you really think "Battleaxe" is a good idea?! Remember, she has sticks in her hands, and she KNOWS HOW TO USE THEM!

:lol:

Margaret

Well, that's how she spells it.....

EDIT: She will capitalize the "a" if using the short verison, as in " 'Axe. "

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@ksac32)
Reputable Member

Very cool im trying to raise a partridge family myself. :D

http://www.soundclick.com/kensacco
http://www.soundclick.com/thetools

ReplyQuote
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

Hmmmmm. All interesting, but I want to headline. I want want me one of 'dem entourages. Maybe "Rash-Daddy Roy and the Scratchers". :lol:

If you want to headline....

RoyMickAxe

For short, go with RMX. Ingenious. :roll:

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

If you want to headline....

RoyMickAxe

For short, go with RMX. Ingenious. :roll:

Bish, you might be on to something. Neither of them wanted to be "Scratchers".

I have come up with my signature look. Lader-hosen with a 3 foot wide Fiesta bow-tie.

Roy

ReplyQuote
(@margaret)
Noble Member

I have come up with my signature look. Lader-hosen with a 3 foot wide Fiesta bow-tie.
This post is worthless without pictures..... :twisted:

Margaret

When my mind is free, you know a melody can move me
And when I'm feelin' blue, the guitar's comin' through to soothe me ~

ReplyQuote
(@greybeard)
Illustrious Member

What about Parkers-R-Us :?:

I started with nothing - and I've still got most of it left.
Did you know that the word "gullible" is not in any dictionary?
Greybeard's Pages
My Articles & Reviews on GN

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2