Notifications
Clear all

I Have To Do This Before I Change My Mind

18 Posts
10 Users
0 Likes
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Does it sound and play as good as it looks, Elektra? Love the female octave fret inlay 8)

That's a beautiful neck on the Strat, by the way - lovely markings on the maple! What species of Strat is it?

It sounds and plays beautifully! Very fast action. With the right settings on the amp, you can make that thing sing like an entire choir! I just love everything about that guitar! The "pinkness" of it (it also sparkles, but that doesn't translate too well in the pic), the mother-of-pearl estrogen symbol at the 12th fret, the feel is phenomenal and the tones are beautiful! It's got vintage mini-humbuckers that rock. I highly recommend Daisy Rock (the ladies line of Schecter guitars) to everyone!

That really IS a beautiful neck! But, it's on a guitar that I originally bought for my nephew to learn on, but, after having it for a week and playing around with it, I didn't like the feel so it went back to Musician's Friend (that picture just happened to be taken during the one week it lived in my house!). I can't even remember what the brand was, but it was a cheap one. I didn't want to shell out hundreds and hundreds of dollars on a guitar and amp just to find out that he didn't really want to learn! I wound up getting him a Squier.

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

ReplyQuote
(@riff-raff)
Reputable Member

We have a computer at work for designing and cutting vinyl for truck lettering. Check out what I did for my beater Epi acoustic. I still play it a lot and they seem to be staying on. I did this before I saw Kirk Hammett's skull ESP:
http://www.espguitars.com/guitars_kirk.html

[/img]

ReplyQuote
(@bobblehat)
Reputable Member

If its just a logo your after your probably better off getting some clear transfer paper for your printer and printing it off yourself.If you dont like it you can just peal it off.

My Band: http://www.myspace.com/thelanterns2010
playing whilst drunk is only permitted if all band members are in a similar state!

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2