Notifications
Clear all

In the mood for a joke!

19 Posts
16 Users
0 Likes
(@undercat)
Prominent Member

What do you call a beautiful woman on the arm of a bassist?

A tattoo!

Do something you love and you'll never work a day in your life...

ReplyQuote
(@kirokki)

A long time ago a young man started out as a budding musician. He played around, but eventually had to succumb to life and got a job, got married, and had children. Years later, the man, now a father told his oldest son of his escapades as a young musician. The father's son naturally wanted to do the same thing so father asked what instrument his son would like to play. "Oh, Dad, I'ed like to play the bass guitar!" "OK, son.", says dad, and he lovingly buys his son a brand new bass guitar, an amp, and signs him up for music lessons.

After his first lesson the son comes home and dad asks, "What did you learn in your music lesson today?" The son replies: "I learned alll the notes on the E string." "That's great, keep up the hard work son.", says dad.

After the second lesson father again asks what his son had learned. "I learned all the notes on the A string."

And the third week the father sees his son and asks: "Son, why aren't you at your bass lesson this week?"

The son looks him in the face and says: "I've got a gig tomorrow."

LOL!! Hilarious!! :lol: :D

ReplyQuote
(@rum-runner)
Reputable Member

A guy goes to a New Year's Eve party and gets totally drunk and obnoxious. The next day he felt so bad about his behaviour that he wanted to go back and apologize to the host. The only problem was he didn't quite remember at which house the party was. All he could remember was that the house had green shutters and a golden toilet seat.

He was determined, however, so he went back to the neighborhood and knocked on the door of every green-shuttered house asking if they had had a party last night. He finally found the house and aploogized to the hostess. She said everything was okay; then the dude remarked about how hard it was to find the house- that all he remembered about it was the green shutters and the golden toilet seat.

At that the hostess called to her husband- "Hey Harry, here's the guy who crapped in your tuba!"

Regards,

Mike

"Growing Older But Not UP!"

ReplyQuote
(@taylorr)
Prominent Member

Haha!

aka Izabella

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2