Clear all

It's back

20 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
(@sin-city-sid)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

Well I went and picked up the stolen Jackson this morning. The guitar is fine but some a-hole dropped it and broke the brand new hard case. At least I got it back and my daughter now has a choice of the Schecter or the Jackson.

(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Kewl!
glad to hear you got the guitar back. are they going to replace the case?

#4491....

ReplyQuote
(@sin-city-sid)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

Kewl!
glad to hear you got the guitar back. are they going to replace the case?

I will fix the case. A little auto body plastic panel repair glue and it will almost good as new.

ReplyQuote
 Nils
(@nils)
Famed Member

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) Now pick the one you want and drive her to pick the other one :lol:

Nils' Page - Guitar Information and other Stuff
DMusic Samples

ReplyQuote
(@sin-city-sid)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) Now pick the one you want and drive her to pick the other one :lol:

She gets to pick the one she wants.

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

You're a good Pop.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
 Nils
(@nils)
Famed Member

I was only kidding

DMusic Samples

ReplyQuote
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Hey Sid,
Glad to hear you got your guitar back. Always nice to hear of stolen gear being recovered & brought back home in one piece. Nice of you to be giving your daughter one of your guitars too! 8)
Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

ReplyQuote
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

What SID. She doesnt deserve BOTH? LOL Just kidding ya

Geoo

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

ReplyQuote
(@demoetc)
Noble Member

I love hearing that it made its way back to you.

Maybe one day my Rick 4001 will show up unannounced :)

ReplyQuote
(@sin-city-sid)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

I was only kidding

I know, I forgot the smilie :D

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Sid, how did it get recovered? Did I miss a thread somewhere?

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@ghost)
Prominent Member

That's great news Sid.

Merry Axemas!!!

:D

"If I had a time machine, I'd go back and tell me to practise that bloody guitar!" -Vic Lewis

Everything is 42..... again.

ReplyQuote
(@sin-city-sid)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

Basically the guy tried to pawn them for drug money and when the cops ran the numbers they found it was stolen. They have not caught the guy but they know who it is.

Later tonight I will post his name here so that the google spiders will pick it up and it will be posted on the internet for all eternity as a thief.

ReplyQuote
 Nils
(@nils)
Famed Member

Basically the guy tried to pawn them for drug money and when the cops ran the numbers they found it was stolen. They have not caught the guy but they know who it is.

Later tonight I will post his name here so that the google spiders will pick it up and it will be posted on the internet for all eternity as a thief.

Just be careful of liability since he has not been arrested or convicted yet. I may be wrong but I would not take the chance. We live in a society that likes to sue.

DMusic Samples

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2