Notifications
Clear all

It's back

20 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Nils, I think you're dead on. Be careful with that one Sid.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@sin-city-sid)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

Just be careful of liability since he has not been arrested or convicted yet. I may be wrong but I would not take the chance. We live in a society that likes to sue.

Yeah, you're right. I will wait. He has been convicted of this before and his PO is out looking for him.

ReplyQuote
(@ghost)
Prominent Member

My local guitar store had been robbed twice in the past three months. Some couple walked out of the store with a 2 grand guitar last week, and a few months ago 2 guitars that were being fixed got stolen.

I hope that guy gets convicted. Grinch.

"If I had a time machine, I'd go back and tell me to practise that bloody guitar!" -Vic Lewis

Everything is 42..... again.

ReplyQuote
 Nils
(@nils)
Famed Member

Just be careful of liability since he has not been arrested or convicted yet. I may be wrong but I would not take the chance. We live in a society that likes to sue.

Yeah, you're right. I will wait. He has been convicted of this before and his PO is out looking for him.
I just didn't want you to get burned. The good part is once he is convicted you can say just about anything you want.

Nils' Page - Guitar Information and other Stuff
DMusic Samples

ReplyQuote
(@sin-city-sid)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

Ohhhhhh, but I could post his past convictions :lol:

I won't but I sure get with people like him.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2