Clear all

"Little Wing" <- help on it

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@uptownskateshop)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

I've been playing guitar over year now and I have also been trying to play this song a little over a year now. I have a problem I cannot for the love of good get the rhythm down. I can play pass the first 3 barrs with no problem when I hit the 4th (em) and fifth (bm) I get out of whack with the double stops. I can play the solo no problem I can flow along with the song with the chords but I don't want to. I want to play it how jimi plays it (impossible) but still *laughs* Is there a way I can go about doing this? practice the scale it is in (em?) well thanks I appreciate it I have been over looking these boards for quite some while now just now I decide to sign up. lol I can tell you it was not worth the wait I should have signed up sooner thanks *up

(@maxo127)
Reputable Member

if your learning from tab it will be hard jimi hendrix has timing that will fool anyone...he comes in a half a beet late or early alot of the time (on prupose) just hard to follow especailly trying to sing his songs

$MAX$

ReplyQuote
(@hobsonator)
Trusted Member

Try playing along with the record. The more you do it the more you will get a feel for it.

ReplyQuote