Clear all

most amazing musical experience in my life....Ever

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@artistx13)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Today was completely awesome. I found my self alone in a room with an acoustic, and electice, a bass, a piano, and a drum and plenty of inspiration. I played around with everything for awhile but then something clicked. I had this little guitar thing going on and I was like hey a drum part that sound likes *insert onomotapeia* would be cool and it dawned on me a drum! so I hammered out what was hearing in my head (very simple since I dont know nothing about drums) added a few thinks and then recorded it then played the guitar part over it. then was like hey Im feeling this now a bass that kinda flowed in between these parts would pull it together well to make along story short. with about 7 hours by myself and inspiration I was able to create this song on my own with only experience on guitar and it was incredible to hear what I had done it was aweome awesome awesome that I could create something like that with my limited abilities but its got my blood pumping and wooo yeah. When ever I get the chance Im getting a burned cd of it and uploading it up here because it was awesome. I just need to get it from my friends house cause that where I was. It was great. im all woo and stuff.

Well thats my wooing thanks for listning
micheal

"I named my son Marshall, yeah I named him after the amp. Of course that wasnt my first choice, I was gonna name him Peavy but my wife didnt like it."- Ron "Tater Salad" White

(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Good for you mate!!!

It really is a great feeling when the muse strikes and you manage to get something down that you're not embarrassed to play back to your friends...

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

keep rollin with it :wink:

#4491....

ReplyQuote