Notifications
Clear all

My new Ibanez :D

20 Posts
12 Users
0 Likes
(@bfloyd6969)
Estimable Member

LOL but they actually cost more than other strings xD, I guess I should try Ernie Balls, and if not back to D'adds ( D add 9 :D )

But I'm scared of changing strings on this beast, I'll have to be careful :D

What are you afraid of changing the strings on the Ibanez? Is it because of the tremolo? Remember, one string at a time with floating trems...

Why do we have to get old...

ReplyQuote
(@coolnama)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

Floyd Rose thing xD, but yeah, one string at a time, I'm going to call the previos owner, he said he'd help and show me what I had to do, but not yet, I can still use the strings I have for a while

I wanna be that guy that you wish you were ! ( i wish I were that guy)

You gotta set your sights high to get high!

Everyone is a teacher when you are looking to learn.

( wise stuff man! )

Its Kirby....

ReplyQuote
(@bfloyd6969)
Estimable Member

Floyd Rose thing xD, but yeah, one string at a time, I'm going to call the previos owner, he said he'd help and show me what I had to do, but not yet, I can still use the strings I have for a while

Ah, I see. Yeah, if he can show you the first time you should be all set from there. If not, you should still be fine on your own. I'm sure there are some YouTube vids out there too :) .

Why do we have to get old...

ReplyQuote
(@coolnama)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

Yeah but its always better face to face right ? ^_^ plus I'm gonna ask him something about the Tremol-no, and the locking things on the nut, I think I am tightening them too hard or not enough because after like one to one and a half hour of play my guitar goes out of tune.

It was yesterday that it happened, that time I didn't lock them hard enough cause I noticed they were really flipsy ( I was in a hurry xD ). But I'm gonna ask anyway.

I wanna be that guy that you wish you were ! ( i wish I were that guy)

You gotta set your sights high to get high!

Everyone is a teacher when you are looking to learn.

( wise stuff man! )

Its Kirby....

ReplyQuote
(@rahul)
Famed Member

Kool Guitar. Congrats !

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2