Clear all

Mystery Achievement

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@danlasley)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

I've searched the chords/lyric/tab sites and can't seem to find a useful chart that has chords for the last line of the chorus correct. I'm pretty sure that there is a variation from D---G---D---G--- at the end of the chorus.

Anyone have a better chart?

Thanks.

(@davidhodge)

Just had a listen to it on the CD and it sounds to me like it's going D - Bm - F# - G. Only had time for a quick go-over but maybe this will help.

Peace

ReplyQuote
(@danlasley)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Just had a listen to it on the CD and it sounds to me like it's going D - Bm - F# - G. Only had time for a quick go-over but maybe this will help.

Peace

Thanks. That's a helpful clue, though I'm not sure it's dead on. We'll go over it in practice tonight.

ReplyQuote
(@greybeard)
Illustrious Member

So I bowled a quick Googly and came up with one tab for this song. The chorus ends (according to this tab) :

[D]Mystery [Bm]achievement you're [G]so unreal [G][A][C#m...]

I started with nothing - and I've still got most of it left.
Did you know that the word "gullible" is not in any dictionary?
Greybeard's Pages
My Articles & Reviews on GN

ReplyQuote
(@danlasley)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

So I bowled a quick Googly and came up with one tab for this song. The chorus ends (according to this tab) :

[D]Mystery [Bm]achievement you're [G]so unreal [G][A][C#m...]

My Google went gutter ball, as all I could find was the bass tab (one done a half-step down, so quite difficult to play).

We'll give this a try as well.

ReplyQuote
(@danlasley)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Well, we adopted both, sort of. David's version works best, especially with the vocals. Graham's version is going to be our outro, resolving to the A or perhaps a D. At least that's the plan for next time.

Thanks!

ReplyQuote