(@yoyo286)
Noble Member

And why not Epiphone SG 400

I agree, SG's rule! :D

Stairway to Freebird!

ReplyQuote
(@blackzerogsh)
Prominent Member

I recently played a gibson SG< and i swear, it was the greatest thing I had ever played in my life, Though I only had 5min with it, it was so smooth and perfect, I felt like it made me better. BTW it was the gibson sg standard

ReplyQuote
(@mikey007)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

hey, lol, i'd love to be able to show a pic of it, but i don't have it until its paid off, its off the shelf thoug, so no one else touches it :D.

Mikey

ReplyQuote
(@mikey007)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

hey guys, i finally got enough moola to get my lp. Wow she's beautiful, i love the trans amber. She sounds awesome to me, i only have an old sears amp, but it goes suprisingly loud, and i bought an danelectro fab metal pedal, a great buy, by the way. I love this guitar. I don't have a dig. camera, so theres still no pics up yet. But soon!

Mikey

ReplyQuote
(@rollnrock89)
Reputable Member

Cool, definetly get those pics up soon, or who knows what kind of riot this thread could turn into.

The first time I heard a Beatles song was "Let It Be." Some little kid was singing along with it: "Let it pee, let it pee" and pretending he was taking a leak. Hey, that's what happened, OK?-some guy

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Awesome. Glad to see you got it.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@mikey007)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Hey, im so sorry that this took so long to get pics up, here is my les paul, and my washburn d-10sce, and sorry about the bad pics. Enjoy!

Mikey

ReplyQuote
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

Very nice.

And Bright. 8)

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

ReplyQuote
(@becksbolero)
Estimable Member

If you love it half as much as I love mine(LP Standard) you'll have a hard time putting it down.

GG

ReplyQuote
(@becksbolero)
Estimable Member

I do recommend strap locks .

GG

ReplyQuote
 Nils
(@nils)
Famed Member

Didn't see your post when you got it. Glad this came back u pto hear you got it. Looks nice.

Love my LP

Nils' Page - Guitar Information and other Stuff
DMusic Samples

ReplyQuote
(@pilot)
Estimable Member

If you love it half as much as I love mine(LP Standard) you'll have a hard time putting it down.

Agreed. I have an Epi LP Classic with the Tobacco Burst finish that I have difficulty staying away from for any length of time.

Also, as becksbolero said, strap locks are a worthy investment for these guitars if you don't already have them. The sheer weight will wear out leather strap holes a lot faster than you'd think, creating a hazard for both the guitar and your feet. :lol:

That's a darn fine lookin' gee-tawr, I hope you've been enjoying it! :)

ReplyQuote
 lars
(@lars)
Noble Member

Nice guitar(s)! Congrats! I have an Epi LP myself - lovin' it!

LArs

...only thing I know how to do is to keep on keepin' on...

LARS kolberg http://www.facebook.com/sangerersomfolk

ReplyQuote
(@mikey007)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

hey, thanx guys, and i got strap locks for christmas.

Mikey

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2