Notifications
Clear all

new guitar

7 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@rocknerollchik60)
Topic starter  

Hey i am 12 and have been playing guitar for 3 years are ibanezes any good? i only a fender washburn and a dean and i am looking at an ibanez cuz my parents are gettin me 1 for my b-day!nov.10 wat r some other good guitars thanks
:D ~*Devin*~ :D

(@musenfreund)
Illustrious Member

Welcome to the musical madhouse.

A lot of people really like Ibanez. You can check for user reviews at Harmony Central. Enjoy the new guitar!

Well we all shine on--like the moon and the stars and the sun.
-- John Lennon

ReplyQuote
 Taso
(@taso)
Famed Member

Whats the budget like? What music do you like?

http://taso.dmusic.com/music/

ReplyQuote
 bltc
(@bltc)
Trusted Member

Make sure they get you an amp.

I had to save up for another 3 weeks for an amp because of my miscalculations on my budget.
:D

ReplyQuote
(@simonhome-co-uk)
Prominent Member

lol. Thats an impressive collection u got there and now your getting an Ibanez,?! whoa :)

ReplyQuote
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member

Well, considering Ibanez makes floyd-equiped superstrats, semi-hollowbodies and accoustics, it is rather hard to make recommendations without more info. I have both a RG550 and a PF60 from them, and I am more then happy with them.

However, I myself would advice to make a list of what you want, and then look at EVERY brand, not just Ibanez. For example, Dean (which you already have one) makes very nice semi-hollowbodies, floyd-humbucker-guitars and accoustics. Get the guitar you need, not the brand you need.

ReplyQuote
(@taylorr)
Prominent Member

Well, considering Ibanez makes floyd-equiped superstrats, semi-hollowbodies and accoustics, it is rather hard to make recommendations without more info. I have both a RG550 and a PF60 from them, and I am more then happy with them.

However, I myself would advice to make a list of what you want, and then look at EVERY brand, not just Ibanez. For example, Dean (which you already have one) makes very nice semi-hollowbodies, floyd-humbucker-guitars and accoustics. Get the guitar you need, not the brand you need.

No, get an ibanez.

I said that just to piss Arjen off... Haha. Just kidding Arjen.

aka Izabella

ReplyQuote