Notifications
Clear all

New Guitar and Group Photo

22 Posts
19 Users
0 Likes
(@rahul)
Famed Member

Man, you're lucky. I am jealous and green and getting ideas to perform an armed robbery soon. :twisted:

Brilliant tone from that tele and amp. Keep on playing. With those three guitars (and just one acoustic), you can play almost any type of western popular music.

Rahul

ReplyQuote
(@citizennoir)
Noble Member

Wow, that's a beautiful Tele.

I have that exact same Strat - An '88 MIA in Olympic White w/Maple Board.
AND - I'm from Ill.!!!!

Hmmmm.

Maybe when I wake up, all the rest of the gear will be here too.... :P

Ken

"The man who has begun to live more seriously within
begins to live more simply without"
-Ernest Hemingway

"A genuine individual is an outright nuisance in a factory"
-Orson Welles

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Great tone you got from that tele! Nice collection of guitars too - and from the couple of clips I listened to, sounds like you've been putting some serious practise hours in!

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@xskastyleex)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

yea thanks guys.

i'm still not where i want to be playing wise. i watch people like danny gatton and want to take all that gear and light it on fire.

"Those who dream by night, in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible.

ReplyQuote
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

That combo sounds fantastic!!

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

ReplyQuote
(@michhill8)
Honorable Member

I liked the Nuge!

Thanks Dudes!
Keep on Rockin'

Pat

ReplyQuote
(@wes-inman)
Illustrious Member

Nice guitar Rich. Teles do sound great into a DeVille. My Tele is the same color as yours, but my saddles are different, I have the American Tele. That is a '52 isn't it?? If you are into the Tele tone you should check out the NoCaster, that is a great guitar too.

Man, those heads are huge, they must be very heavy. I wouldn't want to lug those around.

Have fun.

Wes

If you know something better than Rock and Roll, I'd like to hear it - Jerry Lee Lewis

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2