New member of the family!!!

18 Posts
14 Users
0 Likes
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

I went to GC the other day and picked up the Taylor 310CE and could not put it down. I went home and thought about it and talked with my wife about it. She was there with me when I was playing it and she said that the guitar sounded really good with the songs I was playing. Sooooo.. :roll: ... I just had to go back and buy it.

Here is the link if your interested in looking at it and it's features.

Taylor 310CE

This guitar is incredable, it has a very nice tone, feel, player friendly and is exactly what I have been looking for.

Sorry I have to tell the world, and this is the only place I can do it other than calling all the numbers in the phone book. :lol:

(@steve-0)
Noble Member

Wow, nice guitar... REAL expensive though, lol, I've been looking into getting a nice acoustic like that for sometime now but looks like i'll be saving up for a while if i want something that nice.

Steve-0

ReplyQuote
 Taso
(@taso)
Famed Member

Awesome Man. Congrats on the new guitar.

http://taso.dmusic.com/music/

ReplyQuote
 Nils
(@nils)
Famed Member

Congrats.. I know you will love it forever as I speak from experience since I have the 310 also just not the electric. Actually, the lack of electrics is my only regret.

Enjoy :!:

Nils' Page - Guitar Information and other Stuff
DMusic Samples

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Very nice, I am happy for you.
Enjoy it :D

ReplyQuote
(@yoyo286)
Noble Member

Congrats Tracker! Man, I wish I had that kinda money! Heck, 500 smackers toward an electric guitar and an effects setup would really be nice! Dangit, why do I have to be poor? :?
Anyways, thats awesome! I've always had a liking for Taylors, though I prefer Canadian guitars (Laviree, Seagull, etc.)

Stairway to Freebird!

ReplyQuote
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

Thanks guys! This guitar is fine craftsmanship through and through.

Yoyo,

I may have a new pride and joy but, I'm back to being poor again! :cry:

ReplyQuote
(@dcarroll)
Reputable Member

nice guitar...That one will give you a lifetime of fun!! Enjoy!

I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix

ReplyQuote
 cnev
(@cnev)
Famed Member

Tracker,

Congrads on the guitar it's very nice. I also have to thank you for making me feel better. I went to GC last night myself and picked up a Jackson guitar for $600 and I thought that was alot of dough. I hate to part with money...

Enjoy the new toy.

Chris

"It's all about stickin it to the man!"
It's a long way to the top if you want to rock n roll!

ReplyQuote
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

Chris,

Thank you. Enjoy your new guitar as well.

In case anybody was wondering, I had now intention of buying a new guitar. I didn't do a bunch of research on any guitar other than playing certain ones every time I go into GC. I had played the 310CE before but, when I put it back down, I forgot which one I had liked (I know I'm an idiot) and couldn't for the life of me remember which one it was so I just kept playing different guitars trying to find the one I had played before and liked so much. But, this time I found it and never put it down.

This guitar said take me home, I belong to you and nobody else and I listened. 8)

Mike

ReplyQuote
(@gnease)
Illustrious Member

Enjoy! Maybe get your wife a mandolin to thank her :wink:

-=tension & release=-

ReplyQuote
(@musenfreund)
Illustrious Member

8)
A friend of mine has a Taylor. I played it once. Great guitar -- the action is incredible. Enjoy it!

Well we all shine on--like the moon and the stars and the sun.
-- John Lennon

ReplyQuote
(@undercat)
Prominent Member

I had the same experience last night, an LP '60 Reissue... Heard the model of guitar before, but this particular specimen was blowing me away... the 2700 they were asking would pretty much clean me out, however, so it will wait...

I'm glad you didn't have to, however. I can't even imagine the extasy I would be in if I could buy my dream on the spot like that... Probably wouldn't go to work for a week...

Do something you love and you'll never work a day in your life...

ReplyQuote
(@geetar66)
Estimable Member

Congrats Tracker...got a 310 myself, except mine was originally just an acoustic and I had the electonics installed later (fishman)

You'll love her...

Meet me tonight in Atlantic City

ReplyQuote
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

Thanks for all the kind words everyone.

Musenfreund, yea, the action didn't need to be adjusted because it was perfect right out of the box. The whole guitar is set up perfectly. It even came with my favorite strings already on it.

Now I just have to come up with a name for her,......maybe ... Destiny.

Thanks again everyone,

Mike

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2