Skip to content
NEW PRS Tremonti......

Notifications
Clear all

NEW PRS Tremonti... in natural mohagany!

22 Posts
18 Users
0 Likes
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

These reactions don't surprise me in the least.

My Silver Tremonti went to a great home and I had a hard time letting it go until I started playing my Custom 24. PRS guitars are the best for sound, comfort and styling.

Everyone should have at least one. 8)

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

ReplyQuote
 KR2
(@kr2)
Famed Member

My Silver Tremonti went to a great home and I had a hard time letting it go until I started playing my Custom 24. PRS guitars are the best for sound, comfort and styling.

Picture please . . . because I can deal with GAS . . . really I can.

It's the rock that gives the stream its music . . . and the stream that gives the rock its roll.

ReplyQuote
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

Picture please . . . because I can deal with GAS . . . really I can.
Here's the Custom 24 which I still own...

And here's the Tremonti while I still owned it...

Bish

ReplyQuote
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

Mmmm, that's pretty!

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Not too sure I like the silver (looks more like grey to me...) but the mahogany's pretty nice looking. The red custom 24, however, is drop-dead beautiful. If it sounds as good as it looks.........

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@twowolfs)

there is something about a natrual wood guitar that i always found amazing. The thing that i have really noticed is that it is difficult, for me at least, to find a natural wood guitar withouth a flame top or a quilt top.

that is a very good looking guitar

ReplyQuote
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

Not too sure I like the silver (looks more like grey to me...) but the mahogany's pretty nice looking. The red custom 24, however, is drop-dead beautiful. If it sounds as good as it looks.........

:D :D :D

Vic
Vic, my camera does not do any of those two guitars any justice. The "grey" is actually metallic. It has flake in it so it's very classy. But I do agree the wood finish is outstanding looking.

And the "red" Custom 24 does play better than it looks. Sounds are subjective but that guitar is amazing when compared to my others.

Bish

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2