Clear all

New Toy

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

I picked up a Boss GT-10 multi-effects processor to add to my ever growing rift between Analog and Digital. I use the digital in here at the office desk partially because I've set myself up to record a bit. It's also a fun toy. Heck, that's probably the bigger reason. :)

Anyhow, I got it home last night and plugged it in. Really bad ear night, so I've been reading the manual mostly. However, I do have about an hour of playing into it. I've made it to the second preset out of 200. It's some chorus-echo sound that is simply put as being pretty. I have not been able to leave that preset yet. So, more tone thoughts in a few weeks maybe after I explore deeper and deeper.

As I elluded to in another thread yesterday, it's interface is so much easier than the GT-6 that I had. It's rare that you can increase usability AND flexibility in anything. They pulled it off, but it's not so much a stretch to make it more usable than it's previous incarnations.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin