Skip to content
Notifications
Clear all

NOW what happened?

9 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous)

I swear I have had more posts deleted in the short time I have been a member of GN. What happened to my Brian Setzer Post?

Thanks

(@Anonymous)

This is strange...the post came back for a few minutes and then it's gone again! Is it maintainance time again!? :? :? :? :? :?

ReplyQuote
(@pearlthekat)
Noble Member

summthins goin on....

ReplyQuote
(@davidhodge)

Paul's trying to do a massive server upgrade and, as seems to be the norm with these things, it's not happening quietly or according to plan. A little patience (perhaps a lot) and the other usual requests (not over reacting or taking things personally, all of which should be second nature to all Forum members by now :wink: ) is asked of everyone.

Good rule of thumb - copy something before hitting "submit."

In the meantime, I'm going to track down (or rewrite) (again :wink: )the five posts of mine which seem to have offended the gods...

Peace

ReplyQuote
(@off-he-goes)
Noble Member

Yeah I posted in the Meet & Greet earlier to a new member, I don't remember his name but he was from Russia. He posted a few songs, he was really good to, I hope he doesn't think that we deleted his posts or something, and doesn't return, it'd be a shame.

*edit* Turns out I'm missing like 5 or 6 posts. Oh well, at least the server upgrade didn't eat my account like the last time. :D

Vacate is the word...Vengance has no place on me or her...Cannot find a comfort in this world.

ReplyQuote
(@smokindog)
Illustrious Member

Had the same problem on the meet and greet forum :wink: Look at the bright side, after we get the new server we should have a lot fewer problems....hopefully :lol:

My Youtube Page
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokindog
http://www.soundclick.com/smokindogandthebluezers

http://www.soundclick.com/guitarforumjams

ReplyQuote
(@forrok_star)
Noble Member

Could be a sign to spend more time practicing guitar. There's always plenty of finger exercises, chords, and scales to learn.

Maybe even work on Ear Training.

Joe

ReplyQuote
 Riff
(@riff)

I just joined and had all of my initial posts deleted. It's sort of a bumber to come back to see if you have any responses and find that your posts were deleted.

ReplyQuote
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

So sorry, Riff!!!!!! I'm sure it was very disappointing for you!! Hopefully, it shouldn't happen again! At least not until we outgrow THIS server!! LOL!

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

ReplyQuote