Notifications
Clear all

Oh MAN! i need some advise please!!

21 Posts
12 Users
0 Likes
(@call_me_kido)
Estimable Member

I think for my next talent show Ill wrestle a grizzly bear. People love grizzly bears.

Kido

ReplyQuote
(@purplefenderstrat)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

hahahaha i finally stopped laughing enuff i could type..that was great kido..grizzly bears...by the way what you said about talent and stuff was really cool thatks man....and ricochets response was touching as well..thanks alot guys

"im the one who has to die when its time for me to die..so let me live my life, the way i want to.."-Jimi Hendrix-If 6 was 9

Paul Y Howdilly doodily neigborini!!

ReplyQuote
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

Be sure to let us know how it goes!
:D

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

ReplyQuote
(@slothrob)
Reputable Member

I've always considerred Hendrix's version of The Anthem to be extremely patriotic in execution and intent. But patriotism is open to interpretation, so be aware that the judges or the audience may have different thoughts. If you play it, play it with pride.

ReplyQuote
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member

Definitely. While it caused lots of controversy, I myself think that Hendrix was a strong patriot. You don't become a paratrooper as protest against anything. Then again, these days patriotism means 'pro current government', and in that way hendrix could, espescially later in his life, be considered somewhat anti-patriotic ('machine gun', anyone?).

ReplyQuote
(@taylorr)
Prominent Member

In my opinion patriotism means for your country, not for your government. I am that way. I dont really like my government but I love my country.

aka Izabella

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2