Clear all

One Of Those Wicked Guitar Days!

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@off-he-goes)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

I just wanted to tell everyone what a wonderfull guitar day I had today. It started off with me getting a lend of my buddy's Garrsion G-20 CE, for a set tomorrow, while my acoustic is between pickups, and it just got better from there.

The second period of the school day consisted of me playing/singing along to some songs by The Cure, and Jack Johnson during creative writing class, because my work was home.

After that I had my last actupunturce session, which means I can play my guitar standind up again.

Foruth period was English, my teacher wasn't in, so we tricked the subsitute into letting me and a friend of mine, go down to the music room to jam. We picked up another friend in the hallway, and jammed some blues improve, Pearl Jam, Neil Young, Beatles, The Tragically Hip and other similar stuff.

Last period was music class, so me and two friends, and my cousin, praticed "To Be With You" by Mr. Big, for the set tomorrow, and another friend and I practiced "Who Will Save Your Soul" by Jewel. Then me and the one of the friends from the Mr. Big song jammed some Coheed, and a bit of other stuff.

Now I have two acoustic, the Garrison in standard, and my Art & Lutherie in flats. So I am going to have quite the fun day playing guitar!

Vacate is the word...Vengance has no place on me or her...Cannot find a comfort in this world.

Nils
(@nils)
Famed Member

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :D

Nils' Page - Guitar Information and other Stuff
DMusic Samples

ReplyQuote