Notifications
Clear all

PDA based Chord program

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@bebop)
Topic starter  

Just curious, since I practically always eat, sleep and breath with my BlackBerry close by, has anyone every seen a PDA based chord diagram, TAB type of reference program? I would love to be able to just look up a chord on my BlackBerry when I can't remember the fingering instead of having to go through my "Picture Chord Encyclopedia" that has 275 pages.

BeBop Bob
2 month veteren 8)

(@kent_eh)
Noble Member

Something like this, maybe?
http://www.chordgenie.com/cg/About.aspx
It looks like it has a free trial, but the full version costs 5 euro (if my math is right, that's about $6.50 US)

I haven't tried it (Google found it for me) so let us know how you like it if you decide to try it.

I wrapped a newspaper ’round my head
So I looked like I was deep

ReplyQuote
(@akflyingv)
Honorable Member

My brother has an Ipod Touch and I know that they have quite a few programs for guitar players on there, some even have the strings and you can play chords on it on the first four frets.

I know you said you had a blackberry but thought I would just mention it in case anyone else was wondering. The same company may have made some for the blackberry though.

ReplyQuote
(@eddiewouldrock)

Ipod touch and Iphone has one of the best app call Guitar Toolkit, it's got chords, scales, and a metronome. And you can even strum the strings on the screen.

ReplyQuote