Clear all

pedels

12 Posts
10 Users
0 Likes
(@grungy-grunge)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

i play both nirvana and jimi hendrix stuff and i realy want to get a pedle a disstortion or a wah wah but i want them both and cant disside which to get and i no get the one u want but tell me which on i should get cos i cant effin diseide

im not like them
but i can pretend
the sun has gone
but i have a light
the day is done
but im haveing fun
i think im dumb
or maybe just happy
i think im just happy..i think im just happy

(@steve-0)
Noble Member

Well does your amp have distortion? because if it does and you like it then i'd go for the wah-wah... if you don't have distortion and never really played with distortion then go with that one, it's alot more widely used then wah-wah anyhow.

Steve-0

ReplyQuote
(@yoyo286)
Noble Member

Learn to type proper grammar, and I'll help you. :wink:

Like Steve-0 said, does your amp have distortion? Jimi used the wah alot, but I can't remember Kurt ever using one. Maybe you want more distortion? How much are you willing to spend?

Stairway to Freebird!

ReplyQuote
(@grungy-grunge)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

ummm like 200 bucks...i know my spellings so shit im sorry

im not like them
but i can pretend
the sun has gone
but i have a light
the day is done
but im haveing fun
i think im dumb
or maybe just happy
i think im just happy..i think im just happy

ReplyQuote
(@greybeard)
Illustrious Member

Learn to type proper grammer, and I'll help you.

grammar! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I started with nothing - and I've still got most of it left.
Did you know that the word "gullible" is not in any dictionary?
Greybeard's Pages
My Articles & Reviews on GN

ReplyQuote
(@yoyo286)
Noble Member

What? What? What'd I say?? :lol:

With 200 bucks you could buy 2 or 3 good pedals.... Just try them out and see which one's you like the best.... :)

Stairway to Freebird!

ReplyQuote
(@paul-donnelly)
Noble Member

I'd get a wah and a distortion. You should be able to pick up both for less than $200.

By the way, grammar is punctuation and capitalization (and word order, but you're all right there). Please do try to type in complete sentences; you can spell how you like. I actually had to go back and reread your post when I realized that I had skipped the whole thing because it was hard to read.

ReplyQuote
(@rockerman)
Reputable Member

i just got my morley bad horsie 2 wah yesterday and that pedal rocks 8)

ReplyQuote
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member

A standard Dunlop Crybaby plus a non-boutique distortion pedal of your choice will be easily had new for $200. Heck, for $200 you could get a Boss ME50 or something similar, that should do the trick for you.

ReplyQuote
(@u2bono269)
Noble Member

I've got a Dunlop Classic Crybaby with a Boss DS-1. For distortion, the DS-1 is prolly one of the best there is, and it's cheap. Very versatile. People like Vai, Satriani and Cobain use/have used it.

And to second what Paul said, please do type in complete sentences. It was very difficult to read your post and as an English teacher I wanted to mark my screen up with red pen, hahaha.

http://www.brianbetteridge.com

ReplyQuote
(@kingpatzer)
Noble Member

I'd second the Dunlop cry-baby Wah.

You might want to look at a distorition and a chorus. flanger or delay if you could find it.

On Musician's Friend you might get:

Dunlop Cry-baby Wah: $99.99
Boss DS-1 Distorition: $ 39.95
Rocktron Deep Blue Chorus $69.00

Total: $208.94

You probably can get all of these used off of Ebay for less, and used effects are usually just fine, except for a litlte road wear on the outer case.

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." -- HST

ReplyQuote
(@forrok_star)
Noble Member

For that price range a person could look into a multi-effects floor pedal. That would gtive you other effects also.

Joe

ReplyQuote