Clear all

People get Ready movie

8 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@planetalk)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Hi all. I was tinkering with CoolEdit, my digicam, GuitarPro and my Strat yesterday ... came up with this:

http://www.thatllteachyou.com/getready/

Kirk

Kirk

(@metaellihead)
Honorable Member

Wow, that sounds great. Good work.

-Metaellihead

ReplyQuote
(@gnease)
Illustrious Member

Ditto, very nice.

Did you use the CEP delay processing? It's definitely one of CEP's strong points. Question about electric slide: you've got a great tone, what sort of dynamic processing (gains, non-linearities) do you favor? (Very surprising if you did that in CEP.)

-Greg

-=tension & release=-

ReplyQuote
(@planetalk)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Hi gnease.

I went through my new little toy I bought when I moved over to an apartment in Canada, where I can't make any noise. It's a DigiTech RP100 I saw on sale a few months ago. It sure makes it easy to get a sound. I like number 3!

Out of the RP100, I go into a little 4 channel Alesis Multi MIx 6FX where I added the (over-the-top) delay. Then straight into my laptop ...

So, you're right, I didn't use any of CEP effects. The only reverb I can seem to get working to my liking in CEP is the 'Quick Verb' ... all the others sound weird, but it's probably just me not knowing how to set them.

Kirk

Kirk

ReplyQuote
(@gnease)
Illustrious Member

That's funny -- I've got the same Alesis mixer. I use it as a front end for my MP3 recorder/player and occasionally as a vocal FX processor.

-G

-=tension & release=-

ReplyQuote
(@planetalk)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Nice litle units, aren't they. I have a similar Behringer mixer back home in Australia, but without the FX.

What exactly is an mp3 player/recorder? Sounds interesting.

Kirk

Kirk

ReplyQuote
(@bstguitarist)
Reputable Member

NIce job man! I like it. Arent the digitech RP's great? I got a RP300 but I havnt used it in a while because I have to fix one of the pedals. I think this post just inspired me to fix it, Il probably do it when i get home!

Keep up the good work
bstgutarist

No matter what anyone says, these four men were the Innovators! of modern Rock & Roll!

Morse Code... Music on it's own

ReplyQuote
(@reivax)

Hey man, I am quite busy..all the time.. so I almost never post anything here..but its nice to find stuff like this when one comes back after some time.

Well done. Great slide and tone.

"The road to excess leads to the palace of wisdom." (W.Blake). "Excess playing will take u further..."

<< Reivax >>

ReplyQuote