Famed Member

darn, I'm staring to feel old :P
Tell me about it... :roll:

Nils' Page - Guitar Information and other Stuff
DMusic Samples

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Don't you know your only as old as the woman you feel :)

ReplyQuote
(@cabreraluvr7)
Estimable Member

By the way, I figured out your ID.

Cabrera Lover number 7.

Are there 6 more on this site that you had to use 7 :lol:

LoL. I use that username on pretty much everything. So if your ever on any other message board cabreraluvr7 is probably me. Nobody else uses it. :D

ReplyQuote
 Nils
(@nils)
Famed Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My favorite, although not mandatory, woman is half the woman that I am a man :!:

Half my weight and half my age. :twisted:

Nils' Page - Guitar Information and other Stuff
DMusic Samples

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My favorite, although not mandatory, woman is half the woman that I am a man :!:

Half my weight and half my age. :twisted:

LOL - My favourite one about men is: Men are like Lava Lamps..........Fun to look at but not very bright!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ReplyQuote
(@yoyo286)
Noble Member

Wow, it seems the age average is higher than I had expected. Must make me one of the young kids around. There looks to be only a handful around my own age. Bluenightangel and Pierson from the songwriting forums too, I think. Ah, well.

I'm suprised too... I thought there would be more people my age... Or at least a person who lives in the same area as me... :?

Stairway to Freebird!

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Wow, it seems the age average is higher than I had expected. Must make me one of the young kids around. There looks to be only a handful around my own age. Bluenightangel and Pierson from the songwriting forums too, I think. Ah, well.

I'm suprised too... I thought there would be more people my age... Or at least a person who lives in the same area as me... :?

I was surprised too actually since Austin's music scene being so active, then again Texas is huge.

I don't know how useful this will be to you, but you may have better luck finding local musicians on MySpace.com, if your not already a member. I know a lot of the Dallas/Houston/Austin artists have pages on there if your looking for fellow musicians in your area, they are very approachable so don't let your age put you off. If it's musicians you own age your wanting maybe you can search the profiles and pass on the good name of GuitarNoise.com and even up the score for us oldies :wink:............It's worth a thought anyway.

ReplyQuote
(@minus_human)
Reputable Member

Cool thread now i don't have a pic of myself playin guitar,i have some hunting ones will get and upload.

where are the regulars, not hiding are you?
Minus Human

And all the things you said to me
I need your arms to welcome me
But a cold stone's all I see

Let my heart go

ReplyQuote
(@sweet-chan)

Is 17 close? :D Guitar isnt my main instrument though, just starting to learn it.

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Cool thread now i don't have a pic of myself playin guitar,i have some hunting ones will get and upload.

Minus Human

The most recent one of me and Marvelous Optimist.

ReplyQuote
(@illicit)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Minus Human

Aww, that's sweet.

They don't necessarily have to be instrument photos, though.

But here's one of me playing. My face looks unrecognizably different from that angle, but oh well:

Behold! The great northern viking's pinnacle of evolution! Behold my wavy blonde locks, my icy blue eyes and my muscular physique! Behold my.. screw this, I'm going to McDonald's.

ReplyQuote
(@gnease)
Illustrious Member

Too cute -- time to re-beard.

-=tension & release=-

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

This is one of me and DaveC when we went up to Liverpool to see VicLewis a few weeks ago. I think we're both having a bad hair day though.

I'm still about a foot shorter than Dave even in heels!!!!!

Illicit - Don't hit me or anything, but your avatar picture reminds me of the Hanson boys.

ReplyQuote
(@gnease)
Illustrious Member

Illicit - Don't hit me or anything, but your avatar picture reminds me of the Hanson boys.

Pet has a point ...

-=tension & release=-

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

LOL!!!!! @ GNease. Now why didn't I think of posting a comparison picture?? I must be slipping.

ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 31