Clear all

Pik Up Suggestions

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@leear)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Ok so I can't build my tele cuz well I'm in love with the one I got plus I just bought a truck so yea.... :( Any way I can however make mods to my tele I have. I have already installed a Dimarzio Chopper in the bridge.... If I wire it right I have to add another switch and I can hav ea single coil or humbucker...... No big deal I like it.... I am looking for suggestions for the neck.. I like the stock pickup but I want something different something that has bite, but still bluesy/muddy, tone and great for rythm?? Any suggestions? keep in mind what I have in the bridge...

Also style of music: Country, Old Rock n Roll, Praise and Worship..........SO i need some crunch, I thought going noiseless because I am tired of the hum... but I thought about Texas Customs? for bite but they still have that hum... I like my bridge. basically itst he neck I need to change any suggestions :?

No matter where you go.... There You are! Law of Location

(@leear)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

ok i forgot... i am considering like highly considering the Seymour Duncan littl 59.....seems to be a hot great sounding pup....... any neck pickup suggestions?

ReplyQuote
(@97reb)
Noble Member

Not sure about this specific PUP, but maybe it would work for you and it is a little less expensive than a lot:
http://store.guitarfetish.com/lilpumvinepi.html

It is a small world for metal fanatics. I welcome you fellow musicians, especially the metalheads!

ReplyQuote
(@u2bono269)
Noble Member

if you like the pickups that you currently have, leave 'em in. don't fix what ain't broken

http://www.brianbetteridge.com

ReplyQuote
(@leear)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Its worn out on me i love the guitar not the tone I've gotten tired of my old tone... i've matured as a player and my cute little twangy tone has got to go...........

now the hard part I still want that twang to a point that snap and crisp bite...... i like the neck for bluesy, and rythm stuff, the bridge is used only when playing rock n roll, and when i use a heavy distortion.......i use the two combined to play little chicken pickin and licks....... i thought maybe putting a dimarzio virtual pikup? any body know about these. definatley do not want a lot of humhiss

ReplyQuote