Skip to content
Playing guitar with...

Notifications
Clear all

Playing guitar with your teeth- bad side effects?

51 Posts
21 Users
0 Likes
10.5 K Views
(@rahul)
Famed Member

Rahul is GOD! You can say Jackass, you Jackass.

Oh thanks, Neztok. :lol: (It will take some time...)

I was reading a very kind post by someone, but well, this made me laugh. :lol:

The flow of language by you, dear Kevin, shows how mature you are. I won't blame you though, because you have just started playing and all you know is one player.

When I started playing I was also way too impressed by Hendrix and many a times worshipped him just like you do (and I am left handed like Jimi is). Later I realised that he is just a part of the very big guitar world and has contributed to it in his own limited ways. Surely nothing to embellish about it.

When you don't know about others, you have no right to say he or she is the best. Anyways, I am not the person who should make your opinion. But please, for the forums sake, do not keep on praising Jimi or his ways, again and again. We already know in how much high regard you hold him.

ReplyQuote
(@kevin72790)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

Wow, I'm not even going to bother replying. Clearly you're just trying to get me started.

Someone please lock this topic, it has gone to hell because of two asses.

Sorry for making this topic in the first place.

ReplyQuote
(@maliciant)
Reputable Member

This may be a few pages too late but toes has been done too... there is a youtube video of a guy with no arms playing with his feet, it's pretty impressive if you ask me, though he didn't seem to be making much money doing it, and now that I think about it, I wonder how he moves his gear, he must have a roady. I assumed the video was shot by someone who happened to see him playing since if I remember right he was kinda playing already when the video came in... but now that I think about it.... maybe he just bites the neck of his guitar to pick it up but the whole thing seems crazy.

ReplyQuote
(@mooseh)
Trusted Member

Ok Im intrigued, you got a link?

http://www.myspace.com/happinessgunpoint

ReplyQuote
(@kcfenderfan)
Honorable Member

Ok Im intrigued, you got a link?

Hey Mooseh, I had seen a link to this once but when I went back to the site where I had seen it, I got a message saying the video was no longer available. It might have just been from that particular site though.

Jim-Bone

ReplyQuote
(@maliciant)
Reputable Member

Last Dance With Mary Jane

It's always easy to find, being an un-authorized (I assume) cover, youtube probably removes it when someone reports it as a copyright violation... somehow I doubt Tom Petty cares that this video exists, but maybe his record label does... personally this video turned me on to more of Tom Petty's music, I don't think I had ever heard this one on the radio and caused me to go see what else was out there (in addition to the ones I did know like running down a dream and free fallin).

ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 4