Clear all

quick reply isn't working for me

20 Posts
13 Users
0 Likes
(@kent_eh)
Noble Member

LOL!! It's been there ever since we got the new skin!!! :D
So just a few weeks then, right? Maybe I'm not as far gone as I feared.

Then again, who knows......? :wink:

Margaret

Apparently I'm hallucinating. I'm sure I read that there is a new "quick reply" button beside the "post reply", but I just don't see it..

Here's what I see:

I wrapped a newspaper ’round my head
So I looked like I was deep

ReplyQuote
(@margaret)
Noble Member

LOL!! It's been there ever since we got the new skin!!! :D
So just a few weeks then, right? Maybe I'm not as far gone as I feared.

Then again, who knows......? :wink:

Margaret

Apparently I'm hallucinating. I'm sure I read that there is a new "quick reply" button beside the "post reply", but I just don't see it..

Here's what I see:

:shock: We must have several different skins in operation here. What you see is not the same as what I see, Kent.

The "new skins" didn't change the forum pages, but the GN Home and Lesson pages, right? I didn't notice any significant difference in the appearance of the forum pages. Is that as it should be?

You know, I swear, I checked very carefully all over yesterday before I posted that I couldn't find the Quick Reply button (for fear of looking like an idiot, which I ultimately did, anyway), and within a few minutes of my post stating I couldn't find it, the Quick Reply button appeared at the bottom (only), right next to the Reply button.

Is this the Twilight Zone??

Margaret

When my mind is free, you know a melody can move me
And when I'm feelin' blue, the guitar's comin' through to soothe me ~

ReplyQuote
(@kent_eh)
Noble Member

We must have several different skins in operation here.

I just looked in my profile, and changed away from the "guitarnoise" skin to one of the "morpheus" ones, and there it was, the mystical button.

ReplyQuote
(@margaret)
Noble Member

We must have several different skins in operation here.

I just looked in my profile, and changed away from the "guitarnoise" skin to one of the "morpheus" ones, and there it was, the mystical button.

So is it possible that a mod saw my comment yesterday about having no Quick Reply button, went in and changed my profile, and VOILA, the Quick Reply button appeared??

Margaret

When my mind is free, you know a melody can move me
And when I'm feelin' blue, the guitar's comin' through to soothe me ~

ReplyQuote
(@kent_eh)
Noble Member

So is it possible that a mod saw my comment yesterday about having no Quick Reply button, went in and changed my profile, and VOILA, the Quick Reply button appeared??
Margaret
I'm not sure if mods are that god-like. :wink:
An admin could do that, but I don't think the mods can go into the user profiles.

And, you'd notice that "everything" looked different if your skin was changed on you. (just like real life :) )

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2