Speaking of the 15 month financing

11 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

It bit me good and I put it fully to use.

GC made out on me and I made out back.....

My latest drum GAS ... Pearl Masters Customs

and From Musicians Friend....ooohlala. I got this for way less than the advertised prices.... :twisted:

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Yo, Dude! What's the axe?

Congrats .....again..... on the new toys. Jealous as always. :)

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@musica23)
Reputable Member

Incredible! You've got me beat, Bish. Can't wait till hubby sees your latest... :wink:

On the downside, I hadn't yet heard about the 15-month financing thingie. (I hope it's over by now... :shock: )

Congrats!!!!!

Love and Peace or Else,
CC

ReplyQuote
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

Geoo sings ~

"You're a rich boy, and you've gone too far
'Cause you know we been GASSING everyday
We can rely on Bish's money
We can rely on Bish's money"

Nice toys Bish! Particulary like the guitar. Share the love. 8)

Jim

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

ReplyQuote
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

Thanks, all. It was some creative financing, as well. I traded in a drum set for the Pearl Masters and I sold my Ibanez RGX in order to help fund the Gibson Les Paul Studio.

I'm embarassed to say but that guitar sells all day long for 1320.00 on MF's site. I got this one blemished for 1020.00 delivered. :twisted:

And for the first time buying something blemished, it actually had some minor surface scratches on the back but that's to be expected. And saving $200 makes it painless. I'm finally sated that I own a Les Paul worth keeping. Me happy, happy, happy. :D

Bish

ReplyQuote
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

Incredible! You've got me beat, Bish. Can't wait till hubby sees your latest... :wink:

On the downside, I hadn't yet heard about the 15-month financing thingie. (I hope it's over by now... :shock: )

Congrats!!!!!

Actually the financing just started a week or two ago. You have plenty of time. :wink:

Bish

ReplyQuote
(@musica23)
Reputable Member

Bish informed me:
Actually the financing just started a week or two ago. You have plenty of time. :wink:

Gee, thanks for the info, Bish. :? (Actually, I'd already checked it out...just moments after posting here... :oops: )

I wonder if they're excluding any brands. I recently fell in love with a Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 after thinking I was finished for a long time to come. I happened into a GC in Florida (who needs a beach when GC is a few miles from your hotel... :roll: ) and accidentally checked one out. I guess I was merely in remission. (The salesguy was demonstrating his sweep picking abilities and happened to be plugged into the Mesa. Next came my turn. :D )

Hmmmmm...time for some creative scheming... :twisted:

Love and Peace or Else,
CC

ReplyQuote
(@the-dali)
Noble Member

Bish, what happened to that natural top Les Paul you had???

-=- Steve

"If the moon were made of ribs, would you eat it?"

ReplyQuote
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

Bish, what happened to that natural top Les Paul you had???

To me, something wasn't right with the neck. No matter what I used to buff it, it was always sticky. I didn't like that so I took it back a few weeks later. Problem was, that didn't cure me but now the right deal has come along and I'm very happy with this one. 8)

Cool that you remembered that, Steve :!:

Bish

ReplyQuote
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Nice skins & axe Bish! 8)

Enjoy!

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

ReplyQuote
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

Nice skins & axe Bish! 8)

Enjoy!

Dan

Thank you, my friend. :)

Bish

ReplyQuote