Clear all

Thank You Guitar Noise

26 Posts
24 Users
0 Likes
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

There is a current thread thanking David Hodge for teaching us things and I personally think its time to give a round of apllause and a big standing O to Guitar Noise itself for being here.
I learn songs and some other things from other sites and from books ect... but BY FAR I have picked up more from Guitar Noise than all the other places combined.
Not to mention that I feel such a sense of friendship and comeradery from this forum that it seems like I belong here.
I have found a home here at GN and hope to stay here for a very long time.
Cheers Guitar Noise, here's to you :D :D :D :D

(@Anonymous)

I agree...I tried learning the guitar 15 years ago with just a beginner book. I got nowhere. There is no telling where I'd be musically if I had GN back then. I have learned more in 10 weeks that I have tried to learn in years!

Thanks! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ReplyQuote
(@sin-city-sid)
Prominent Member

I visit a few forums Most of them have to deal with the guitar as a physical object, tuning, sound of woods and electronics, but GN is by far the best forum I have found relating to playing a learning music.

Bravo, bravo!!!

ReplyQuote
(@davidhodge)

I'd like to join in giving out applause to Guitar Noise.

To Paul Hackett, for creating, maintaining and directing everything that goes on, we all owe more than we can ever thank him for.

To Nick and all the Mods, thanks for making the Forum such a terrific and friendly place to visit, chat, ask questions, answer questions and simply enjoy being in the company of very cool people.

And to everyone who is a Forum member (over 10,000 of you now) and to everyone who visits the rest of the site, my thanks for participating in the community.

No one person makes Guitar Noise work - you all do!

Peace

ReplyQuote
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

I'd like to join in giving out applause to Guitar Noise.

To Paul Hackett, for creating, maintaining and directing everything that goes on, we all owe more than we can ever thank him for.

To Nick and all the Mods, thanks for making the Forum such a terrific and friendly place to visit, chat, ask questions, answer questions and simply enjoy being in the company of very cool people.

And to everyone who is a Forum member (over 10,000 of you now) and to everyone who visits the rest of the site, my thanks for participating in the community.

No one person makes Guitar Noise work - you all do!

Peace

well said.

#4491....

ReplyQuote
(@crank-n-jam)
Noble Member

Next round is on me! :D

"Rock And Roll Ain't Noise Pollution"

ReplyQuote
 Nils
(@nils)
Famed Member

I too would like to add my thanks to GN.

Been playing on and off for a long time and never learned more than I have learned from GN both the main site and the forum.

Nils' Page - Guitar Information and other Stuff
DMusic Samples

ReplyQuote
(@dagwood)
Noble Member

+1 +2 +3

Here Here!!

Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing. - Wernher Von Braun (1912-1977)

ReplyQuote
(@mr_clean001)
Estimable Member

I would also like to add my applause and thanks to everyone at Guitar Noise. Although my employer probably isn't happy that I check the forum throughout the day, I have found the site to be extremely motivating and enriching.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Practice until you get a guitar welt on your chest...if it makes you
feel good, don't stop until you see the blood from your fingers.
Then you'll know you're on to something!"
- Ted Nugent

ReplyQuote
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

Add me. Every time I have tried to learn before it was easy to give up, and this time its so easy to stay and keep playing. My only complaint is that I wish I could meet you all.

There are tons of things I love about GN but one of the biggest is that the mods keep everyone friendly. I made my share of inappropriate posts but its great that someone keeps an eye out and knows when best to take care of issues.

Its so easy on message boards or chat rooms to end up bashing people. I guess I am just saying that I appreciate that you guys dont let that happen here.

Not to mention all the great information and lessons.

Geoo

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

ReplyQuote
(@steve-0)
Noble Member

I'd like to say thanks as well: I'm always finding I learn something new whether it's from lessons and articles (and there are ALOT of those, alot of which I read multiple times and find something new I learn each time), and from everyone here at the forums.

Steve-0

ReplyQuote
(@backtothefuture)
Estimable Member

Ditto. I have learned SOOOO much and have also been really entertained reading the posts.

I donated a small contribution to GN a month or so ago. See the link below:

https://www.guitarnoise.com/donate.php

Dennis

ReplyQuote
(@blackzerogsh)
Prominent Member

Never thought about doing a thread about this. But defiently though, I have soo much to thank GN for, at first it was the lessons, but I am so much more knowledgebale thanks to the forums, all our great mods, and the awesome members here.

Thanks for keeping guitar fun!

ReplyQuote
(@lord_ariez)
Reputable Member

I completly agree, cant get enough of this place! First thing I do when I get home from work is crack a beer and see whats goin on here :)

blackzerogsh, I think your sig pretty much sums it up :lol:

'You and I in a little toy shop, bought a bag of balloons with the money we got"

feel free to talk with me on msn at [email protected]..... no icq anymore

ReplyQuote
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

I totally agree. GN rocks!! 8)

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2