Notifications
Clear all

The future (!?)

22 Posts
19 Users
0 Likes
(@off-he-goes)
Noble Member

Thanks for the reassurance guys. I guess it'll just be what I make of it. If I wanna spend 3 hours playing per day, so it will happen.

I'm glad I'll have nothing to fret about. (haha) :wink:

Nice one Reeve :D Best of luck though in your education though man. Just make sure your guitar playing doesn't lead you to missing any classes. The only class I did useless in this term, was the one I didn't go to often, not because of guitar, but I did end up playing a lot of it when I was sitting at home rather then being in school.

Paul

Vacate is the word...Vengance has no place on me or her...Cannot find a comfort in this world.

ReplyQuote
(@rahul)
Famed Member

Guitar enables me to remove my stress if any during the day.Hence i don't believe in all that 'getting busy' thing.

So when you have job, family blah blah blah, instead of watching that idiot box or reading piles of newspapers, just play your guitar for 15 minutes and you will be fine.

YMMV

ReplyQuote
(@the-dali)
Noble Member

Dude, you'll have tons of time in college to play guitar.

-=- Steve

"If the moon were made of ribs, would you eat it?"

ReplyQuote
(@wes-inman)
Illustrious Member

College didn't interfere with my guitar, getting married and having kids did. :roll:

Lots of great bands come out of college. Charles Thompson, aka Black Francis aka Frank Black happened to get Joey Santiago as a roomate in college. That was the beginning of the Pixes. 8)

If you know something better than Rock and Roll, I'd like to hear it - Jerry Lee Lewis

ReplyQuote
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Great pixie pix Wes, thanx :wink:

#4491....

ReplyQuote
(@danabis)
Trusted Member

you'll for sure have lots of time to play. i started playing in highschool and like many others have said i actually have more time to play when i'm at university. i found that i watch way less tv now and play guitar instead. after all in highschool your at school for nearly 8 hours a day while at university or college you could have as few as a couple hours a day of actual inclass stuff. peace man

ReplyQuote
(@reeve)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Yeah lately I've started to realise how much I hate the TV too. Luckily I caught myself early in life, just think of all the wasted hours and days I would've had had I not caught it at all. :?

Well, I've had some requests, but I'm going to play anyway.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2