Notifications
Clear all

Thumb pick

19 Posts
12 Users
0 Likes
(@demoetc)
Noble Member

I never was a fan of finger and thumb picks. I bought some hoping they'd provide a bit more clarity for finger picking live. I couldn't get used to them, and I looked like Edward Scissorhands. It was a very unnatural feeling.

Yah, it takes a while to get used to them.

And you have to watch out if your nose gets itchy! ;)

ReplyQuote
(@zacharias)
Estimable Member

:oops: thanks!, Long and Mquade seems to have labeled them wrong, and I seem to be an idiot lol.

Zacharias Wolf

ReplyQuote
(@off-he-goes)
Noble Member

I never was a fan of finger and thumb picks. I bought some hoping they'd provide a bit more clarity for finger picking live. I couldn't get used to them, and I looked like Edward Scissorhands. It was a very unnatural feeling.

Yah, it takes a while to get used to them.

And you have to watch out if your nose gets itchy! ;)

Yeah, they did make a decent sound though, easier to play plugged in with them, sounds brigter. People looked at me funny though when I was roll tapping my fingers on the gym floor and I have metal and plastic nails. :D

Vacate is the word...Vengance has no place on me or her...Cannot find a comfort in this world.

ReplyQuote
(@hawkfoggy)
Estimable Member

I use them occasionally.

http://www.jimdunlop.com/index.php?page=products/pip&id=45&pmh=products/picks

Just the thumb. I use differant kind for fingers or none at all.

I'm toying with the idea of using a thumb pick exclusively.Well actualy if your doing flamenco(spanish extremely hard guitar style) many of their sub...stylse use the thum...or P and I M A Q. But i preffer GITTING SNAKE BIT!!!!!!!!

"I'm as free as a bird now. And this bird you can not change" Free Bird, By: Lynyrd Skynyrd
GIT SNAKE BIT!!!
stay safe

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2