Clear all

vox ad50vt

8 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@mikey007)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I have been thinking of getting one of these amps. But i was wondering what everyone else thought of them?

Mikey

(@jasoncolucci)
Reputable Member

I have the advt30 and I love it. You'll find a lot of people who feel this way on this forum. Some people have had minor problems with the input jack (I have not, and I've had it for 7 months) falling "into" the amp which is any easy fix and I'm not certain that this happens on the advt50 . Other than that I've heard absolutely nothing bad about it.

Guitarin' isn't a job, so don't make it one.

ReplyQuote
(@tkn_dk)
Trusted Member

I got one for Christmas. I love it. No input jack problems here either. Looks quite solid.

All I want is food and creative love.

ReplyQuote
(@pvtele)
Reputable Member

Really excellent amps - IMHO the 50's the best of the bunch. The modelling is as good as it gets - YMMV, but I think these are the best hybrid amps on the market.

ReplyQuote
(@banre)
Reputable Member

I have the 30 amp one as well. Love it.

Unseen Evidence
UE Reverb Nation Page

ReplyQuote
(@simonhome-co-uk)
Prominent Member

I have an AD50VT. Great effects, great tone, u never get bored with your sound cos u can always chabge it. I think its the best amp I coulda got for the money.

ReplyQuote
(@tkn_dk)
Trusted Member

u never get bored with your sound cos u can always chabge it.

I couldn't agree more. In fact I just changed my settings quite a bit. Got a little closer to the tone I'd like. It's a great learning experience for me, playing with the settings and seeing what happens. And if you want to be wacky, you can get plenty of funny sounds from it too. I like to do that when I'm feeling silly. :P

All I want is food and creative love.

ReplyQuote
 vink
(@vink)
Prominent Member

I have a ad30vt, it's a great amp. Nice extra on the 50 is a speaker jack so you can go to an external cabinet. Buy the footpedal too...

--vink
"Life is either an adventure or nothing" -- Helen Keller

ReplyQuote