Skip to content
washburn d-10sce ac...

Notifications
Clear all

washburn d-10sce acoustics...what do u think of them?

6 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@mikey007)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

washburn d-10sce acoustics...what do u think of them?

Mikey

(@yoyo286)
Noble Member

Isnt that like the #1 best selling acoustic guitar?

Stairway to Freebird!

ReplyQuote
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

It's a fine entry level guitar.

Number one? Maybe, but cost figures into that greatly, as does marketing and distribution.

But once again I'll make my plug for "Nick's famous finger upgrades", in other words, tone is in your fingers.

ReplyQuote
(@slowfingers)
Trusted Member

Having little experience myself, I will not make an opinion on them, but I was wondering if you had checked out the guitar database over on Harmony Central. Here is a link to the reviews on that one you are asking about. 7 reviews with an overall 9.3 rating is not bad (although I would rather see a similar rating with a few more reviews to view it as a consensus).

http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data4/Washburn/D-10SCE-01.html

I am new to the guitar, but I check out as many reviews as I can when considering a guitar. My first, and only, purchase was made based on the reviews on that site, but I made a terrible error in not considering the fact that the number of reviews was very low. In the future, I will look for a minimum of 12 or so.

Good luck to you.

Seagull M6 Gloss

ReplyQuote
(@mikey007)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

i bought the guitar like 6 months ago and i love it...it sounds great. I was just wondering if anyone else had one or just what they thought of it.

Mikey

ReplyQuote
(@slowfingers)
Trusted Member

Well, not to be a smart alleck, but what do you think of it? That is the bigger question here.

Seagull M6 Gloss

ReplyQuote