That seems a bit too heavy for a normal guitar

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

lol congrats and have fun with yer new baby :wink:

tried to register at yer site but i got this;

Could not insert data into users table

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1136 Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

INSERT INTO mos_users (id, username, name, usertype, gid, user_regdate, password, email, user_icq, user_website, user_occ, user_from, user_from_flag, user_interests, user_sig, user_sig_bbcode_uid, user_avatar, user_avatar_type, user_viewemail, user_aim, user_yim, user_msnm, user_attachsig, user_allowsmile, user_allowhtml, user_allowbbcode, user_allow_viewonline, user_notify, user_notify_pm, user_popup_pm, user_timezone, user_dateformat, user_lang, user_style, user_level, user_allow_pm, user_active, user_actkey, registerDate) VALUES (64, 'TwistedLefty', 'TwistedLefty', 'Registered', 18, 1125009296, 'd1a31e094b634c56b4fffd4789f68871', '[email protected]', '', '', '', '', 'blank.gif', '', '', '', '', 0, 0, '', '', '', 1, 1, 0, 1, 1, 0, 1, 1, 0, 'D M d, Y g:i a', 'english', 1, 0, 1, 0, 'b31eb3e5da51')

Line : 689
File : usercp_register.php

You have to register through the forum. I shut registration off. I really didn't mean for the site to be used yet. Try it again from the forum..and let me know it it works.

ReplyQuote
(@snarfy)
Estimable Member

Darn!!! Now I'm going to have to get one :D

Congrats on the new toy. That's a REALLY nice looking guitar.

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Congrats!!! Glad to hear it's everything you wanted it to be.

Yeah, the LP can get heavy....real quick.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

yea that was it. i'm in...kinda lonely in there tho...nice echo.

#4491....

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

Yea sorry about that..I was tweeking some things and it got messed up...Nils is there too but I had to delete his only post when I was trying to figure out everything...Then My Recordings got screwed up! Completely wasted all my practice time on this crap!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

ReplyQuote
 Moai
(@moai)
Estimable Member

Damn! That is one nice looking guitar.

I'm ordering one tomorrow. I was going to get a black SX copy, then the wine SX copy, but $60 is nothing to get that look. Those pictures absolutely BLOW AWAY the ones on the site--and it looks good there, too! Great find.

Anyway, I'll post pics and all when I get mine, so we'll see if my experience is as positive as yours (given the Rondo rep, I have every confidence).

Oh, and some advice: Don't get too close to that beautiful work of art when you watch "Rudy" next. You don't want to get tears on it!:)

Man, I slay me....

Bettie Page is the most beautiful woman who ever lived. You better recognize, G!

ReplyQuote
(@snarfy)
Estimable Member

Oh, and some advice: Don't get too close to that beautiful work of art when you watch "Rudy" next. You don't want to get tears on it!:)

Man, I slay me....

ROFLMAO :lol:

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

Man, I slay me....

Did you see the other movie there.."Miracle" as in it's a miracle I'm still playing guitar and getting better!

ReplyQuote
 Moai
(@moai)
Estimable Member

LOL! Yeah, it's a miracle that I have had a guitar for five month or so and I still can't put it down! Totally unlike me.

Also a miracle that you can get something like that for $159!!!!

Really, you got a heckuva score there, bro. I wasn't kiding about getting one myself. Tomorrow, before I go to work I am placing the order. Too cool.

Bettie Page is the most beautiful woman who ever lived. You better recognize, G!

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Snarfy Wrote:
I may have to check into that. I've never done any pickup replacement type of stuff, although I'm sure I could.

Snarfy, I've gpt some pick ups on order to replace the ones on my starter Yamaha. Mostly an experiment to see what the difference is. I'll let ya know. I'm actually doing a SSS instead of an SSH, but the bridge pickup is supposed to be like twice as hot as stock. I'll find out next week how it sounds.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
 vink
(@vink)
Prominent Member

Well my new Agile Les Paul arrived today and all I have to say is WOW! This guitar is BEAUTIFUL!

It does look beautiful! Congratulations, and have fun!

--vink
"Life is either an adventure or nothing" -- Helen Keller

ReplyQuote
(@itziks)
Estimable Member

hi rparker

I bought the package at a store.

it came perfect from company - the man at the shop adjusted a little the action. lowered the strings to the lowest possible. neck was fine - no adjustment needed.

you can always modify the guitar on your own - I got it with the tools to adjust it on my own if want - two L shaped thing. and you need a philips screwdriver which you don't get. But everyone has it. You have also the tremolo handle which you get attach by screwing it.

yet it's sst 62. it's black with white pickguard. three singls - that you can adjust their highet.

They have also red colored one.

ReplyQuote
(@itziks)
Estimable Member

build quality is good.

tuners are not smooth in turning. low quality.
I'll replace them asap.

also - the jack that you attach your amp cable - got a little loose. I tightened it once and ever since it stayed in place.

not bad I think - a little tightening and getting a better tuners.

other then that it's a cool guitar. I have it for 6 months now.

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Itziks wrote
tuners are not smooth in turning. low quality.
I'll replace them asap.

I've got 4 guitars, and all four of them had loose cable jacks. :roll:

Roy

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 4