Notifications
Clear all

What a night!!!!

20 Posts
17 Users
0 Likes
(@floydthegolfer)
Estimable Member

........and then liverpool beat AC Milan and the magic was complete!

Anyone watch that game? at half time i thought they were dead- unless gerrard had an epiphany- and then he did. the best game of football i have ever seen, i foned my friend (pyschotic liverpool fan) after and he was crying too much to answer the fone! bless.....

Just thought i'd add that in!

"You got the heart kid... but you don't got the tools no more....."
"DRAGOOO!!!!!!!!"

ReplyQuote
 cnev
(@cnev)
Famed Member

Right on Vic!!

Keep on rockin in the free world

"It's all about stickin it to the man!"
It's a long way to the top if you want to rock n roll!

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

This is what I love about Guitarnoise....everybody's always willing to help and encourage....this is why it's the best site on the web!!!!

Still hungover from Wednesday night.....finally got to bed 4am Friday!!!!

It's not the first time I've played guitar in a pub....used to take my acoustic regularly a few years ago, and I tried to get a couple of friends interested last year....but it petered out after a few weeks....but I am definitely going to make Tuesday nights in the Victoria a priority....

And as for "You've got to hide your love away" and the ESD, I'll see what I can do over the weekend.....

But for now, I really want to concentrate on getting some of my own songs recorded....it's been weeks, what with the decorators and the builders in and storing my step-daughters stuff....it's all in the attic now and I have a brand new Tascam 8-track mixer to play with.....

So I'll leave you with this parting thought....

"Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart,
And you'll never walk alone....."

:D :D :D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Oh yeah....Gene (and anyone else who's interested!!!!) - I've posted "You've got to hide your love away" on the ESD as of a few mins ago...it might not be a note-for-note copy of the original, but it was close enough for the pub!!!!!

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@wes-inman)
Illustrious Member

Vic

Way to go! Yeah, there is nothing that can compare to playing with others and in front of a live audience.

Keep going back. Before you know it you will be in a band! 8)

Thanks for the song too. That has always been one of my favorites.

Wes

If you know something better than Rock and Roll, I'd like to hear it - Jerry Lee Lewis

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2