Skip to content
will this kill my g...

Notifications
Clear all

will this kill my guitar(keep in tune with whammy bar)

25 Posts
11 Users
0 Likes
(@steve-0)
Noble Member

what are you doing anyway? whammy the hell out of every note you play?? whammy bars are really not all that important, learn how to bend notes. You don't need to or have to DIVE bomb every note you strike on the guitar! which is what it sounds like to me you are doing! I have another guitar with a whammy, and i garuentee you, that guitar is a cheaper piece of crap than what your using and it doesn't lose it's tuning,,, but then again, i'm not a whammy nut either. i play maybe 3 songs that you use the whammy in them maybe once! 8) :shock: 8) :twisted:

anything else i need is at the step of my foot bro!

One man's whammy bar is another man's effects pedal.

Steve-0

ReplyQuote
(@purplefenderstrat)
Trusted Member

One man's whammy bar is another man's effects pedal.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..im dying...i like that

"im the one who has to die when its time for me to die..so let me live my life, the way i want to.."-Jimi Hendrix-If 6 was 9

Paul Y Howdilly doodily neigborini!!

ReplyQuote
(@taylorr)
Prominent Member

id say dont do the quarter thing. I personally wouldnt do it.

aka Izabella

ReplyQuote
(@marshall)
Trusted Member

haha i see the faces...ok man your right i was outta line coming in 3 days later and saying simma down..your right.

it's all good man, and you was right too, i was a little harsh, I'l try not to be so in the future... 8)

All you know about me is what I've sold you. I sold out long before you ever heard my name.
I sold my soul to make a record, Dip sh#t, And you bought one. ~Maynard James Keenan~

ReplyQuote
(@purplefenderstrat)
Trusted Member

God i love the people on this forum so nice..SERIOUSLY! this is the best bunch o' people in the world!!

"im the one who has to die when its time for me to die..so let me live my life, the way i want to.."-Jimi Hendrix-If 6 was 9

Paul Y Howdilly doodily neigborini!!

ReplyQuote
(@call_me_kido)
Estimable Member

Sometimes to get the vibrato I want I cover my arm in gasoline and set it ablaze. It makes for a short solo...but a real nice one.

Kido

ReplyQuote
(@audioslaveaddict)
Estimable Member

Sometimes to get the vibrato I want I cover my arm in gasoline and set it ablaze. It makes for a short solo...but a real nice one.

Kido

Yeah but then you have the medical bill to worry about! And musician's for the most part (except for superstars) aren't really that loaded! :D

Gun control is using both hands!!!

ReplyQuote
 sirN
(@sirn)
Reputable Member

Eddie said that back in the early 80's, so you need to adjust for inflation.

Try a five dollar bill and see what happens. :lol:

check out my website for good recording/playing info

ReplyQuote
(@guitar_monkey)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I LIKE WHAMMYYYYYYYYYY! I DIVE BOMB ALL THE TIME! IM NOT TOO PROUD TO ADMIT IT! I HAVE A TREMOLO EFFECT! BUT ITS MORE FUN TO USE A WHAMMY BAR! I USE WHAMMY! TOO MUCH! I AM THE WHAMMY MASTER! AND I CAN BEND STRINGS! QUITE GOODLY TO! I ONCE DID LIKE A 8 STEP BEND AND THE MY STRING WENT CRAZY AND WENT DOWN ABOUT 10 STEPS! WHAMMY TIME! WHAMMY TIME! WHAMMY TIME! WHAMMY TIME! WHAMMY TIME! WHAMMY TIME! WHAMMY TIME! WHAMMY TIME!

YEAH! GUITAR ROCK! I ROCK! YOU ROCK! HAHA, YEAH RIGHT. LOL. ROCK ON!

ReplyQuote
(@m07zm4n)
Estimable Member

ROFLMAO!!!!!!

you didn't "bend" the string, you literally pulled it off the tuner...

:P

but if it's what you desire then so be it...

NO MORE THEORY!!
um...
KNOW MORE THEORY!!!!

<------>
motz
<------>

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2