Clear all

yeah buddy

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@metallicaman)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

sweet. Today my amp, foot pedal, and strings came today!!! Unfortunatly ups screwed up so my guitar :( wont be here until moday...but i still hooked up my entire set up with the ol' epiphone and MAN. ITS BAD. DUDE!!! Its has such a sick megadeth, METALLICA sound. Its freakin sweet and the leads are so quick and HIGH. Man this set up is so sweet i cant wait to try it all on the new warrior. I'll take pics of all when all gets here. Thanks!!!! :D :twisted:

Sing Me A Song Your a Singer, Do me a wrong, your a bringer of evil. - Dio

(@blackzerogsh)
Prominent Member

All that nice metallica sound with your epi guitar, imagine what youll get with the jackson

you got an excellent sound, and you didnt even have to change pickups

ReplyQuote
(@yoyo286)
Noble Member

I'll take pics of all when all gets here.

:evil: :evil: Me want pics NOW!!!!! :lol:

Congrats on finding "the sound" man! :)

Stairway to Freebird!

ReplyQuote
(@wes-inman)
Illustrious Member

Congrats on the new amp and pedal.

I am not too familiar with the Behringer amps, but according to Arjen you can get some great distortions out of the amp alone. I would use a clean preset when using your Metal pedal for best tone.

When you get your guitar, spend a few months getting to know it and your other gear. Then if you are not happy (doubtful), stick some new pickups in. But make sure you know what you're doing, or we'll see a post from you in the Repair and Maintenance forum. There are a few pickup threads there. :cry:

Have fun and give us a report when your guitar comes in.

If you know something better than Rock and Roll, I'd like to hear it - Jerry Lee Lewis

ReplyQuote
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member

Definitely set the amp to clean when using the pedal, although it is indeed possible to get a pretty cool metal sound out of the amp as is. Which is amazing, since Behringer is pretty well known for having awfull distortion. Not so with their (latest) GMX line. Enjoy!

Oh, please post not only pics, but soundclips as well. 8)

ReplyQuote
(@mr_clean001)
Estimable Member

CONGRATS!!! Enjoy and I would like sound clips along with pics as well.

Thanks.

"Practice until you get a guitar welt on your chest...if it makes you
feel good, don't stop until you see the blood from your fingers.
Then you'll know you're on to something!"
- Ted Nugent

ReplyQuote