Skip to content
You people should b...

Notifications
Clear all

You people should be ashamed of yourselves!

7 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

For makin' me GAS so much! :oops: But, like Dan, I've had another guitar on my mind - :D

I ordered one of these bad boys through GC today. I'll see if I like it and if I do, I'm getting myself an early gift! :D

They had one like it there (Schecter - Raider), but I didn't like the inlays. I can't find a picture of the "Raider" or any info for that matter, but it had skull and bones at the 12th and bones every where else for inlays. The "Damien" (one I ordered shown above) has the EMG H4 in the bridge and a EMG H4A in the neck. They are modeled after the EMG 81 but they're not active. 2 piece body and neck, which I want because this one I'm sure will get heavy playing time and if something happens to the neck, I want access to it. The one I tested today had all the features I like, but I couldn't get past the inlays.

Welp, I'll cross my fingers and hope they ship me a good one. I'd hate to say no after having them order me one but, ya gotta do whatch gotta do.

(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Cool looking guitar Mike! 8) I hope you do get a good one. I'll bet those EMG's sound good too. I've only played a Schecter once, and I don't remember the model, but it was a sweet guitar. Yep, all this talk about the Squier '51 is getting the GAS going in alot of us! :lol:

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

ReplyQuote
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

Thanks Dan! :D

I'm looking forward to hearing how the pups sound. The one like it at GC had quite a bit of weight to it, which I like. But, I've never tried this exact model yet.

Here's to high hopes!

ReplyQuote
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

For makin' me GAS so much! :oops: Hey, nobody here's been pulling your finger!

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

ReplyQuote
(@pearlthekat)
Noble Member

they made me buy a bass.....

ReplyQuote
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

Now doesn't that feel better! Get it out, let the blame flow! :P

ReplyQuote
(@vanzant38)
Reputable Member

GAS is no fun if you keep it bottled up inside. Just let it out.

Peer pressure causes GAS!

My dad would always talk about retirement, and allude to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. And I say all you've got at the end of the rainbow is death. You're riding the rainbow right now. - Mark Borchardt

ReplyQuote