Clear all

zeppelin page

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@akflyingv)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

On the front page of the old layout there was a link to a Zeppelin site and a Pink Floyd site. The zeppelin site had all of their songs tabbed out by album. Any clue as to where it went or where I can find it??

(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Led Zeppelin

Pink Floyd

But don't tell anyone I told ya! :wink: :lol: Have fun.

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

ReplyQuote
(@akflyingv)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

thanks a lot, been reading the Hammer of the Gods book and wanted learn some songs.

ReplyQuote
(@rocker)
Noble Member

great book 8)

even god loves rock-n-roll

ReplyQuote
(@dcmarshall)
Trusted Member

Hammer of the Gods is a pretty salacious book, based largely on the author's interviews with Richard Cole, the band's rowdy tour manager, who needed money at the time to support/kick his drug habit. Cole wrote his own autobiographical book of Zeppelin as well, which is also more on the tabloid side. Interesting reads, to be sure, but neither book gets much into the music itself. I recommend the following, as a really good, objective and detailed book on the band:

Led Zeppelin: 1968 to 1980, by Keith Shadwick

http://www.amazon.com/Led-Zeppelin-1968-1980-Keith-Shadwick/dp/0879308710/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/104-9741444-4651969?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1172842469&sr=1-1

ReplyQuote