Notifications
Clear all

concert at ams campground is a wiring mess help

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@ducttapedale)
Topic starter  

i set up twice a year for 10 or 11 days at the atlanta motor speed way i have a generator consider gas & hassle noise all of the new big money rv's have an inverter that will run my hole house theres no water or elec so we all improvise and we are all as a hole group of campers getting very efficient with a 3000w inverter it will be more peaceful i have the power down i need to put my 2 guitars & a mic together on the same single set of speakers loud but compact mabye go to 12v use a car amp? quick easy setup is a must all guitar players welcome ams camp ground ask about the little georgia dome ampatheatre next to the dome for you to share your stuff with the race fans get up on the stage im always willing to learn that is what the stage is set up for is guitar players i do have a drum set homemade i need some kind of junction box going to the car amp & a2 speaker box on each side & 2 in the middle some 1000w amp how? all wiring help would be appreciated

(@lord_ariez)
Reputable Member

what?!?!

'You and I in a little toy shop, bought a bag of balloons with the money we got"

feel free to talk with me on msn at [email protected]..... no icq anymore

ReplyQuote
(@forrok_star)
Noble Member

Hi and welcome

I don't really understand what your asking.

Back in the Coon Bluff days, along the salt river. We did plenty outdoor parties in them days. I learned one thing and that was to use more than one generator. one for the P.A. and lights, one for the other equipment. I brought my own just for me cause my full stacked Marshall's would pull some power. We would set the generators far enough away you really couldn't here them and were chained to the trees, to keep them from wondering away.

Hope this helped

joe

ReplyQuote