Notifications
Clear all

guitar care in a war zone

19 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

Ballistics is a lifelong interest of mine, Steve. When other kids were memorizing baseball stats, I was memorizing ballistics tables. And getting my Dad to shoot various kinds of bullets into various things so I could dig out the bullets and see how they'd penetrated, mushroomed, tumbled, etc.

Couldn't agree more with the last two posts!
:lol:

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

ReplyQuote
(@stevedabear)
Estimable Member

Thats fair enough mate lol, personally i've never had an interest in baseball, being english and everything lol.

ReplyQuote
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

I've got a sneaking suspicion that nobody's really interested in baseball; that's why people memorize those pages of dull statistics in tiny print. There's certainly plenty of time to do it while waiting for something to happen in a baseball game.
:lol:

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

ReplyQuote
(@chris_denney)
Topic starter  

um....just to let everyone know the comment about patching a bullet hole was a joke... but thanks for the rest of the tips

peace,
chris

sorry i'm late, i was out spoiling my liver, i couldnt wait, the sun was up for far too long today, and i cant see straight but the two of you look awefully pretty, i couldnt wait, been awake for far too long today. -Alkaline Trio

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2