I was given an old electric that had been sitting around for some time. There is mold (well i think its mold) on the neck and around the floyd rose. How do i get rid of it?
10/1 bleach solution probably - I would think any strong cleaner would work though. I'd spray paint a scrap of wood and test first. Then dry completely in a well lit area.
Thanks for that. I'll give it a try.
Just a warning... Almost anything will effect the finish. but then agean the mold more then likly allready did.. Also you might want to give some thought to taking it apart.... or having someone take it apart, to do a good cleaning. Mold has a way to get into all the nooks and crannys and breed more.