pickup cover

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@simonhome-co-uk)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

Hi,
Can these be fitted onto your standard humbuckers with a pickup ring, if they didnt actually come with a cover? If you need to see the guitar, its the one bellow...

(@kerbdog)
Eminent Member

Is this for a purely aesthetic reason? If so that's cool...otherwise I have to ask why would you want to install covers?

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Wow that is one cool looking guitar, what is it?

I'm not sure if I would mess with it to much, it looks great already.

ReplyQuote
(@simonhome-co-uk)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

Yes its for aethetic reasons, iv been jazzing it up lately. I've got vinyl stickers of the grim reaper and 3 ace cards (u know 3 playing card overlapping, all aces kinda thing) Looks kick ass!

And to answer your question its a Jackson Performer PS6T. :D

So is it actually possible to get em fitted then?....Wasnt clear on u there

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Here is a site that should be helpfull there are some pick up covers for humbuckers, you will need to replace the pickup rings for mounting rings in order to fit the cover, not sure if the ones on this site are right for your guitar but I hope it helps anyway.

http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Hardware,_parts/Electric_guitar:_Covers_plates.html

Post some pix up when your done, it will be intresting to see the end result, with all the stickers and stuff, since it already looks cool.

ReplyQuote
(@simonhome-co-uk)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

Thanks. I live in the UK btw, but ive found a similar UK site so its all good. :D I'll be sure to post a pic of the guitar when its all done (If I can get this webspace thing to work :? )

How do these covers actually fit on then, using the mounting rings n all? Im looking at a cover like this
http://wdmusicproducts.co.uk/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=wduk&Product_Code=PCHB%2FCL&Category_Code=PUCVRSBSS

I just don't have a clue how these are fitted. Someone enlighten me. :?:

ReplyQuote