a improv video i made, i think its crap

8 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@xskastyleex)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

http://rapidshare.de/files-en/648779/richimprov.wmv.html

scroll down, click free download, waitr for the timer to go down on the bottom of the next page, and the download link will show.

i think its crap, i do a improv then go into lenny for a little bit, then finish with some quick chords.

"Those who dream by night, in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible.

Posted : 19/02/2005 10:34 pm
(@nroberts)
Reputable Member

i think its crap,

Then why would I want to hear it?

Really. If you think it is crap then why do you want us to listen to it?

Posted : 20/02/2005 12:52 am
(@dcarroll)
Reputable Member

I would only post things that you feel proud of. Why post something you that think is no good?

I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix

Posted : 20/02/2005 1:11 am
(@artlutherie)
Noble Member

I would only post things that you feel proud of. Why post something you that think is no good?

I second(or I guess third) that.

Chuck Norris invented Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous secret recipe, with eleven herbs and spices. But nobody ever mentions the twelfth ingredient: Fear!
ChuckNorrisFactsdotCom

Posted : 20/02/2005 1:21 am
 Taso
(@taso)
Famed Member

I'm sure theres been many artists who think a certain song is crap. I remember one artists speaking of his greatest hit and saying "I'm not sure what was so great about that, when I look back at it, I wonder what the hell I was doing"

So, Rich wants others opinions on it, maybe ideas on how to improve it, what we think of it.

That's why he posted it.

Rich:

New hairstyle eh? I'm likin it. Even if its not new. But I think it is no?

I liked what you played. Had a nice groove to it. I'm not sure I liked the chords at the end, but the rest I enjoyed. A for music.

You looked down far too much. This could have been an audio file and had the same exact effect, with less time downloading ;). D for image! (jk, kinda)

Cool stuff though.

http://taso.dmusic.com/music/

Posted : 20/02/2005 4:21 am
(@nroberts)
Reputable Member

So, Rich wants others opinions on it, maybe ideas on how to improve it, what we think of it.

That's why he posted it.

Well he might want to say so then :P

He sais, "This is crap" and then gives a bunch of hoops you have to jump through to get to "crap". He didn't say, "I don't like this, how can I make it better?"

Someone says, "This is crap," well I'm not in the mood to listen to "crap". I'll listen to someone's stuff that they want feedback on or maybe need help making it better, but I don't want to listen to their garbage.

Posted : 20/02/2005 5:01 am
(@dcarroll)
Reputable Member

Yeah, I thought it sounded cool, but I wish you had pointed the video farther down so we could see the guitar and your hands more.

Cant go wrong with those lenny chords, those sound great!

I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix

Posted : 20/02/2005 5:33 am
(@nroberts)
Reputable Member

We are really sorry, but you have downloaded 19913 KB in one hour. In order to finance this webspace, downloads just HAVE to be limited for free-users.
This file would exceed your download-limit. Please wait or support us by getting a PREMIUM-Account. It is just a one-time fee and you will have access instantly.
If you did not download anything at all and you still get this message, you are using a (transparent) proxy-server. Please see our FAQ.

"Crap" sure is hard to come by these days :P

Posted : 20/02/2005 6:15 am