Clear all

Anyone interested in adding parts

6 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@cringe)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

I recorded this and then went blank as far as anything else to do with it. I was wondering if anyone would like to do leads, melody, lyrics/vocals, drums... whatever. I can send the individual tracks if interested. Maybe this should be in online jams? It's just called Guitar Part on SoundClick.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=517123

Posted : 04/11/2008 3:30 am
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

Nice track! 8)

I'm slightly busy these days but, if you agree, I'd like to try some bass lines over the track. If you have a better offer, please, consider it! :D

Posted : 04/11/2008 9:29 am
(@almann1979)
Noble Member

excellent playing.

anyway, there are many many people on here far more qualified (and far better) than me to put a lead over that for you, but if nobody else steps in before you have the vocals and everything else on, i would like to give it a go 8)

"I like to play that guitar. I have to stare at it while I'm playing it because I'm not very good at playing it."
Noel Gallagher (who took the words right out of my mouth)

Posted : 04/11/2008 5:11 pm
(@cringe)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Cool, you can do whatever you want to try. If you send the tracks to me I will make sure everyone involved gets all the tracks to mix any way you like.

Posted : 05/11/2008 5:14 pm
(@jwmartin)
Noble Member

I'd love to do a drum track for it. Can you send me just the guitar track? I'll PM you my email address.

Bass player for Undercover

Posted : 06/11/2008 12:48 pm
(@cringe)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

I'd love to do a drum track for it. Can you send me just the guitar track? I'll PM you my email address.

I can do that. PM me your email address.

Posted : 06/11/2008 2:48 pm