Clear all

Blood On Your Hands (re-done) & Catspaw

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Finally got around to re-recording "Blood On Your Hands"...the original was done on a web-cam mic in a Texas hotel room! and also recorded "Catspaw"...last week's Sunday Songwriter's Group assignment. Wrote another one last night, "The Blue The Red and The Green" - hoping to record that later today. Anyway here's the link....

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/9/viclewis_music.htm

I'd be recording right now if the guy next door wasn't trimming his conifers with a chainsaw......

:D :D :D

Vic

EDIT.....left a whole verse on "BOYH" so maybe Smokindog or Tracker or Teleplayer can add a nice slide solo?

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 15/08/2005 9:24 am
(@dogsbody)
Prominent Member

Great song and great sound Vic,

Is that you on the Monica (Get off her at once do you hear!!! you don't know where she's been. You could do permenant "Harm" to your lips).

God that was a terrible pun but it worked!!! I think!! (Shutup Dogsbody, Shutup I say)

Nice bit of double tracking too. Keep building on it mate. Youre definately building up your confidence in your delivery, I can hear it.

All the best

Chris

The guitar is all right John but you'll never make a living out of it! (John Lennon's Aunt Mimi)

Posted : 15/08/2005 8:54 pm
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Yep. me on harmonica....maybe I should have practised that part more before I recorded it, or at least tried a second take!!!

For those who want to know, it's a Hohner MS blues harp...key of D.

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 16/08/2005 11:51 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Really nice work Vic, keep it up.

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 18/08/2005 2:23 am