Clear all

cover of Joe Satriani's new song, Super Colossal

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@xskastyleex)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

i thought i'd try it. the tone is from the pod xt live. i tryed to get it close to joe's octave pedal on this song.

http://richmusic.dmusic.com

let me know what ya think

"Those who dream by night, in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible.

Posted : 26/04/2006 11:29 pm
(@hueseph)
Noble Member

Great job Rich! You have made leaps and bounds in your playing. I'm guessing that the light bulb finally just lit up one day and all things fell into place. You must have been working hard to get to where you are at this point. I commend your teacher as he's obviously leading you to develop your improv skills and that's great. That's the way to develop your own style. It won't be long before your completely shaming most of us here. Not that you aren't already doing a good job of it for those of us who don't practice much. *hanging my head in shame* Just don't let it get to your head! :P

https://soundcloud.com/hue-nery/hue-audio-sampler

Posted : 27/04/2006 1:51 am
(@xskastyleex)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

i appreciate it man. i still have a long way to go though 8)

"Those who dream by night, in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible.

Posted : 27/04/2006 1:54 am
(@dneck)
Prominent Member

sonuds really good, the recording quality is great.

"And above all, respond to all questions regarding a given song's tonal orientation in the following manner: Hell, it don't matter just kick it off!"
-Chris Thile

Posted : 27/04/2006 2:49 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Awesome! That's really tight. Great tone too. Really cool. 8) 8)

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 30/04/2006 2:56 am
(@geek-in-the-pink)
Estimable Member

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o Woa. Unbeleivable!!!! Sounds like Joe... Really great job!!!!

-Alex

Posted : 09/05/2006 11:40 pm