Skip to content
Cute little popsong...

Notifications
Clear all

Cute little popsong. No false promise this time ;)

6 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Check it on my myspace. It should autoplay, it's called 'you'.

Feel welcome to give your opinions, and you're equally welcome to add me if you're on myspace. 8) For those who care, I tried creating a 'dreamy' atmosphere instead of the usual depressiveness by going for a C#-C#m progression that is neither really major nor minor. Hope it works for you. :)

Posted : 13/09/2008 8:19 pm
(@dogbite)
Illustrious Member

do I hear a pick scratch slide???

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=644552
http://www.soundclick.com/couleerockinvaders

Posted : 14/09/2008 11:52 am
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Nope, that's from my new synth, Absynth4. You can hear it go into feedback occassionally, though I put it pretty deep in the mix.

Posted : 14/09/2008 2:41 pm
(@peaveywolfang5150)
Eminent Member

i have to say that i really did like it. i really like the mellowness of the song. something that i would do to this song (this is just my opinion of course) is add an acoustic guitar. i think if you add an acoustic with some chorus and a little bit of reverb when you start to sing it would be amazing, but otherwise good job!

Posted : 14/09/2008 7:22 pm
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Sorry Peavey, forgot I forgot to respond. :oops: Anyway, thanks for the kind words! The idea of an guitar underneath it is great, but it might structure-wise resemble another song on the cd too much if I do it. Had that song not existed I might have done just that..

Posted : 22/09/2008 2:41 pm
(@almann1979)
Noble Member

another nice tune ignar. :D

"I like to play that guitar. I have to stare at it while I'm playing it because I'm not very good at playing it."
Noel Gallagher (who took the words right out of my mouth)

Posted : 27/09/2008 7:26 am