My first Recording

7 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@artlutherie)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Intermediate recording here. It's a Pink Floyd Cover. WYWH

Chuck Norris invented Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous secret recipe, with eleven herbs and spices. But nobody ever mentions the twelfth ingredient: Fear!
ChuckNorrisFactsdotCom

Posted : 05/09/2006 2:14 am
(@hueseph)
Noble Member

I tried to listen but the file wont stream. Check and make sure that the actual file name not the track name in dmusic has no spaces in it. Also, make sure you're converting a 16bit 44.1Khz file and not a 24 bit or 48Khz+ wav file. The file has to be standard cd quality before you convert it. It can be less but not more. Let us know if you get it streaming.

https://soundcloud.com/hue-nery/hue-audio-sampler

Posted : 05/09/2006 2:59 am
(@artlutherie)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Hue Give it a Try now.

Chuck Norris invented Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous secret recipe, with eleven herbs and spices. But nobody ever mentions the twelfth ingredient: Fear!
ChuckNorrisFactsdotCom

Posted : 05/09/2006 3:42 am
(@margaret)
Noble Member

A&L,

Sounds very nice! I enjoyed listening. Congrats!

Margaret

When my mind is free, you know a melody can move me
And when I'm feelin' blue, the guitar's comin' through to soothe me ~

Posted : 05/09/2006 4:28 am
(@Anonymous)

It was good art&lutherie. My only suggestion is to pick up the tempo a bit...you have good tone and you play eveything clean.

Good Job!

Posted : 05/09/2006 9:50 am
(@artlutherie)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Yeah I thought so, But when I tried to sing at tempo I couldn't get the words in it was to fast for me. I'll keep working on it.

ChuckNorrisFactsdotCom

Posted : 05/09/2006 2:14 pm
(@hueseph)
Noble Member

Great job. Great attitude as well. That's the way to get things down pat. Keep it up.

https://soundcloud.com/hue-nery/hue-audio-sampler

Posted : 05/09/2006 2:37 pm