Clear all

Needs of the Many

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@peaveywolfang5150)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I have a new song on myspace called Needs of the many. i used my Ibanez RG and downtuned it to d standard. so its not drastically low in key. this is only the second song i have made in D standard. let me know what you think of it. i had alot of problems trying to fade out the drums at the end. and i know it doesnt flow as well as i would like, however, let me know what you guys think of it and any advice is always appreciated.

http://www.myspace.com/hammywolfgang

Posted : 06/10/2008 12:29 am
(@joehempel)
Famed Member

I like this. I'm not a big metal fan, a bit of Metallica and Pantera is about as Metal as I get which I think is why I like this, kind of reminds me of them. I kept waiting for some vocals to come in, but to me it flowed well, I couldn't tell that you had problems fading in and out.

Good job!

In Space, no one can hear me sing!

Posted : 07/10/2008 2:55 am
(@peaveywolfang5150)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

hey thanks for the comments JoeHempel. by the fading problem i mean i had trouble fading out the drums at the end of the song. one other thing is that i don't have a vocalist. i wish i could sing that way i would be the whole band. i think having some good lyrics would really make the song shine better.

Posted : 07/10/2008 7:03 pm
(@joehempel)
Famed Member

i think some having some good lyrics would really make the song shine better.
I agree completely. You have all the makings of a great song.

In Space, no one can hear me sing!

Posted : 08/10/2008 2:51 am
(@peaveywolfang5150)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

im taking it that no reviews means that there is nothing wrong with this song and there is very little i can improve upon. i have seen that quite a few people have taken a listen to it. so im taking that as a positive thing :D

Posted : 09/10/2008 11:20 pm
(@almann1979)
Noble Member

im, not a metal fan so i dont feel i can make any constructive criticism on the song - but your playing was exellent :D

"I like to play that guitar. I have to stare at it while I'm playing it because I'm not very good at playing it."
Noel Gallagher (who took the words right out of my mouth)

Posted : 11/10/2008 8:13 am