Notifications
Clear all

Omnimetal

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@chornyi)
Topic starter

Aerielle is an unsigned omnimetal band from Birmingham, Alabama. The music they play is a mix of all styles of metal, from prog metal through NWOBHM, through thrash, through power metal, through black and death metal, all the way to stoner metal and even grindcore. Aerielle has two members- Andrew Young on guitar, vocals, bass, and drum-progamming (they don't have access to a drum kit, although Andrew plays), and Philip White on guitar, synth and vocals. They also do their own recording, and have produced three albums already.
Right now, Aerielle is looking for some publicity for their fourth album, titled Omnimetal. We would really appreciate it if you would check out the page on earassault.com. Give the music a listen and let us know what you think.
The link has songs from two of the previous albums, so you can get a pretty good feel for the band. If you're interested, let us know and we'll keep you updated.
Thanks to everyone who takes a listen, and to everyone who's already given Aerielle a try.
http://www.earassault.com/bands/bands/7/

Posted : 29/07/2005 7:13 pm
(@hueseph)
Noble Member

Uh. Please keep in mind this is only my opinion. I thought the songs were fine. The mix seemed really thin to me. Really top heavy. Not enough balls to the guitar. I couldn't hear the bass player at all. Personally, I find the mix is too loud alltogether. Everything is just blaring and there's not enough seperation between the instruments to add any definition to the mix. Add salt to taste. It's just my opinion.
I didn't personally find the solo's on the first tune appealing. A little too chaotic sounding and not enough direction. I thought The Oneiromancer was your strongest tune. Good structure. Great hook. A real drummer and a better mix would really help the tunes a lot. Overall the playing is great and the drum programming is sufficient.

https://soundcloud.com/hue-nery/hue-audio-sampler

Posted : 30/07/2005 12:46 am