Clear all

pick me something

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@jonetoe)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

I tried a finger picking thing called pick me something. If anyone cares to comment on it I would appreciate, thanks all

Posted : 25/03/2006 5:52 am
(@jonetoe)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

sorry

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pageartist.cfm?bandID=510935

Posted : 25/03/2006 5:54 am
(@rocketgirl)
Reputable Member

jonetoe,

If you've heard my song you'd know I'm not that qualified to comment on your guitar playing.

I can say that it sounds good to me.

Happy posting, G.

Posted : 25/03/2006 11:33 am
(@wes-inman)
Illustrious Member

Boy, that is a quiet recording. I had to turn the volume on my computer all the way up and still put my ear close to the speakers to hear it.

But I thought it was great, very good. Your guitar has a very nice tone. It reminded me somewhat of some of Billy Corgan's acoustic songs.

Keep up the great work. See if you can bring the volume up just a little.

Wes

If you know something better than Rock and Roll, I'd like to hear it - Jerry Lee Lewis

Posted : 25/03/2006 3:04 pm
(@jonetoe)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Thanks all, rocket i'll have a listen to ya

Wes, for some reason audacity doesn't stay at full recording volume for me. One thing I noticed about volume though is if you open a player such as the player they use on soundclick and you want more volume, you have to go to your own computer's realplayer (or whatever your default player for your computer is) and turn that volume all the way up. That will make everything else you play be louder

Posted : 25/03/2006 4:46 pm
(@jonetoe)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

just thought I would say I realized why that recording was low volume as some others. I had to have my default player on my computer up all the way even when recording. The 'pick me something' tune was all the down at the time so that was the worse. The other ones are good now :oops:

Posted : 28/03/2006 6:49 am